Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
Toppled Sturgeon

I suspect it had a great deal to do with it. There were many other major cockups too

You can suspect what you want, but people were asked and trans issues didn't even register.

This is what happens when you spend all day reading shîte on click bait far right social media.

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Toppled Sturgeon

I suspect it had a great deal to do with it. There were many other major cockups too

If you honestly believe that trans-gender issues are what led to Sturgeon's demise then you really haven't a clue.

multitool

Pharaoh
If you honestly believe that trans-gender issues are what led to Sturgeon's demise then you really haven't a clue.

It's exactly the same phenomenon as antivaxxers attributing every unexpected death to the covid vaccines. Making events fit preconceived ideas rather than events shaping ideas.

If you think one question survey is the be all and end all you are seriously deluded. The debate will go on, women will keep campaigning. There's not much you can do about it but yap away from the sidelines and pretend it isn't happening.

monkers

Legendary Member
In Scotland, its has decimated the SNP.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to put male rapist, claiming to be female in a female prison :laugh:

Except it didn't happen. Isla Bryson never went to a female prison except for the standard practice of 48 hours in isolation for risk assessment.

Otherwise some trans prisoners have been held on a mixed prison estate with separate provision for men and women. However gender critical farkwits like you like to lie and pretend this means that 'men' are being housed with women. But you know all this but you are a compulsive liar and an ignorant bigot.

The real reasons the SNP lost their way was because the cause of a vote for independence is lost. There are allegations and investigations in financial misconduct at the top of the party, and people are sick to death of the culture war within the party with the likes of Joanne Cherry (who lost her seat) stirring up trans hatred.

I can't expect you to wise up, so I'll save the screen ink.

monkers

Legendary Member
If you think one question survey is the be all and end all you are seriously deluded. The debate will go on, women will keep campaigning. There's not much you can do about it but yap away from the sidelines and pretend it isn't happening.

It isn't the issue you think it is. In a number of posts you've used the form of words 'my issue'. Yes it is your issue, but an issue for many fewer women that you imagine - an example of 'magical thinking' perhaps?

monkers

Legendary Member

That's it, allege mental illness in people who don't agree with you, while posting endlessly that you are the polite one and pretending to be the victim of the rudeness of others.

multitool

Pharaoh

You are still at it.

Telling women what they think rather than listening to them.

'Deluded' means saying they're mentally ill? You've got some front considering the language you've used on here towards people who disagree with you. It's what people do when they're rattled so no surprise we're seeing more of it. Extinction burst is the term, I believe.

You are still at it. Telling women what they think rather than listening to them.

I've listened to them enough to know that there are plenty of them that don't share your view. You'll just have to stand on the sidelines shouting whilst they get on with it, I suppose. Never mind, you've always got your Naca audience to listen as you win hearts and minds.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
Yeah your self-selecting sample of people you chat to on social media trans hates sites trumps a major national survey that didn't just poll transphobes.

I can't work out whether you really are this stupid, or it's just straight up lying now that you've been found out.

Either way, it's hysterical :laugh:

ps . Don't know if you heard but Minshull only managed 0.4% :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
When you say exactly the same - nobody you know agrees with me - that's also self-selecting. We're past the No Debate point now and these issues are going to be talked about whether you like it or not. Stay in your bubble if you like.

CXRAndy

Guru
Except it didn't happen. Isla Bryson never went to a female prison except for the standard practice of 48 hours in isolation for risk assessment.

Otherwise some trans prisoners have been held on a mixed prison estate with separate provision for men and women. However gender critical farkwits like you like to lie and pretend this means that 'men' are being housed with women. But you know all this but you are a compulsive liar and an ignorant bigot.

The real reasons the SNP lost their way was because the cause of a vote for independence is lost. There are allegations and investigations in financial misconduct at the top of the party, and people are sick to death of the culture war within the party with the likes of Joanne Cherry (who lost her seat) stirring up trans hatred.

I can't expect you to wise up, so I'll save the screen ink.

If there hadn't been such a public backlash, Sturgeon made to look a fool. She was preaching trans women are women parroting. Then Bryson situation shattered her gender plans.

icowden

Legendary Member
If there hadn't been such a public backlash, Sturgeon made to look a fool. She was preaching trans women are women parroting. Then Bryson situation shattered her gender plans.

But as @AndyRM pointed out, that has sod all to do with the general election. The SNP lost the GE because they now have a weaker leader, their finances are under disarray and they have been shown to be mismanaging funds to the point that Sturgeon's husband is under criminal investigation. They haven't been able to deliver what they promised.

multitool

Pharaoh
When you say exactly the same - nobody you know agrees with me - that's also self-selecting. We're past the No Debate point now and these issues are going to be talked about whether you like it or not. Stay in your bubble if you like.

:laugh:

A professional large scale survey is not a "bubble", you absolute blistering idiot.

You really are falling apart here

The fact that you've spent days obsessing over the result of one question on a survey you won't even provide a link to is epic level straw grasping. Carry on.

Top Bottom