Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've never said their existence erases women so it can't have been a quote. You can enjoy seeing women abused and intimated all you like, they'll still carry on. The ones who want the right to a same sex carer will carry on, the ones who want a space to heal from assault or rape away from men will carry on, so will the ones who know women deserve fairness and their own category in sports. Men like you won't stop them.

Scotland are to pause the use of puberty blockers. SNP sneaking out their Cass response on results day, but at least they've started implementing the recommendations.

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/politics/rage-holyrood-snp-sneak-out-33180246

multitool

No, I enjoy bigots being challenged, not women. Your incessant use of this rhetorical trick is tedious.

But, hey, when it's all you've got...

D

Deleted member 159

No, I enjoy bigots being challenged, not women. Your incessant use of this rhetorical trick is tedious.

But, hey, when it's all you've got...

I believe multiust have a trans in their family.

multitool

In Scotland, its has decimated the SNP.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to put male rapist, claiming to be female in a female prison :laugh:

Yeah, must have been the SNP's stance on gender that caused the losses.

Oops...

Screenshot_20240705_211029_Samsung Internet.jpg

https://www.thepinknews.com/2024/07/05/gender-critical-snp-joanna-cherry-loses-seat-to-labour/

It wasn't the only reason but it was likely a contributing factor to loss of confidence in the SNP as a whole. The gender reform was an unpopular dogs dinner of a policy and the men in women's prisons just reinforced how much these policies had been influenced by activists rather than by wider public consultation.

monkers

Legendary Member
It wasn't the only reason but it was likely a contributing factor to loss of confidence in the SNP as a whole. The gender reform was an unpopular dogs dinner of a policy and the men in women's prisons just reinforced how much these policies had been influenced by activists rather than by wider public consultation.

You just can not stop your lying. What a farking liar you are. What a waste of a skin. This is what a good parents looks like ...

GRtN8d2WQAAnB29?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

monkers

Legendary Member
Parker, whose real name is Kellie-Jay Keen, is one of the UK’s most recognisable anti-trans campaigners and leader of the Party of Women, a gender-critical single-issue party dedicated to opposing so-called ‘transgender ideology’.

The controversial figure stood during the election for the newly-created Bristol Central seat, which was won by Green Party’s out bisexual co-leader Carla Denyer, who told PinkNews ahead of the election that “pushing for greater trans equality and trans rights in society” does not “threaten [her] rights as a woman”.

Denyer took the seat with a 24,539 votes, a 56.6 per cent of the vote, whilst Parker received just 196 votes, equal to 0.5 per cent.

The dismal result means Parker will lose her deposit after garnering less than 5% of the vote.

D

Deleted member 159

You just can not stop your lying. What a farking liar you are. What a waste of a skin. This is what a good parents looks like ...

There is at least two of them :okay:

D

Deleted member 159

From what I've read you saying, if one of your children was LGBT, you'd be an awful parent who would make their life hell on earth. I can have no respect at all for people like you. Get in the bin.

You must have some respect you keep responding to my comments :hugs:

Top Bottom