Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

I don't. I disagree with trans trampling over women's rights. You believe in trans, go for it.

multitool

I don't. I disagree with trans trampling over women's rights. You believe in trans, go for it.

I don't believe you for a moment.

"whinging little f*ckers" is what he called them.
Yes, my mistake. It was f*ckers, not c*unts. Not that much difference really.

In this general election, I'm aware of only one trans woman standing in the election * - and she polled higher than Klueless Klaxon Kelly J Keen.

Yes, that would be Sophie Sparkles, the one who posts social media pictures of themself with ball gags and nipple clamps, and selfies from Women's toilets. I'm not sure Sophie helps your campaign to get men into women's spaces.

You did have a transwoman MP of course, Jamie Wallis of Brigend, but they chose to stand down this time.

monkers

Legendary Member
Yes, my mistake. It was f*ckers, not c*unts. Not that much difference really.

Yes, that would be Sophie Sparkles, the one who posts social media pictures of themself with ball gags and nipple clamps, and selfies from Women's toilets. I'm not sure Sophie helps your campaign to get men into women's spaces.

You did have a transwoman MP of course
, Jamie Wallis of Brigend, but they chose to stand down this time.

What a strange thing to say. I was not a constituent of Jamie Wallis.

multitool

Yes, that would be Sophie Sparkles, the one who posts social media pictures of themself with ball gags and nippl selfies from Women's toilets. I'm not sure Sophie helps your campaign to get men into women's spaces

We get it.

You prefer the candidate who posts pictures of herself with sieg heiling Nazis.

monkers

Legendary Member

The person I was thinking of is Cllr Helen Belcher OBE.

I assumed you were refering to Pink News who gave quite a lot of coverage for some reason:

https://www.thepinknews.com/2024/07/05/trans-election-candidate-sophie-molly/

'Molly took to X/Twitter on Friday (5 July) sharing her’s and Parker’s results in a post she captioned: “I have officially defeated Rosie Parker”' (Pink News' spelling error).

Apart from Sophie Molly, who had to stand as an independent because they were too out there even for the Greens, they were all standing for established parties so unsurprisingly did better than KJK's single issue candidates.

monkers

Legendary Member
I assumed you were refering to Pink News who gave quite a lot of coverage for some reason:

Something of a habit of your's it seems.

multitool

Screenshot_20240707_065455_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fewer votes overall than the Monster Raving Loony Party.

Anyone like to have a guess at which party attained these spectacular heights of electoral success?

:giggle:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I did wonder if Sophie would get brought into this.

As it happens, I know her. The pictures which were posted were stolen from private accounts which were never intended for public viewing. Possibly by a Glinner acolyte, because he did the same and doxxed one of her partners which led to a lot of problems for them.

The bathroom one? She was standing outside it.

I don't agree with all of her methods, but in no way is she a threat to anyone. I E witnessed first hand some of the truly vile abuse she (and by proxy her friends) have been subjected to. It's horrendous.

monkers

Legendary Member

You did have a transwoman MP of course, Jamie Wallis of Brigend, but they chose to stand down this time.

So all of this was twisted fabrication.

I was not referring to Sophie Sparkles.

Sophie Sparkles did not post those pictures of herself on social media.

Sophie Sparkles was not photographed in a female toilet.

I am not part of any campaign 'to get men into women's spaces.'

I was never a constituent of a trans woman MP.

So what was the purpose? Simply to smear trans women and me all in one failed attempt.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Also to add on Sophie, what you see of her is about 5% of the activism she actually does, and of course it's the shoutiest most confrontational stuff.

The rest of it is spent working with community groups, at educational and work place focus sessions as well as a whole host of other far more nuanced debates and discussions.

But that's not inflammatory enough for the culture war fires so gets ignored.

Top Bottom