Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

The first near factual thing you've said. Some people do know me. I do not consider myself important.

I meant in a internet way. Obviously someone knows you

monkers

Legendary Member
I meant in a internet way. Obviously someone knows you

No. I don't court popularity on the internet, or anywhere else for that matter. I live a quiet life. I'm committed to family and friends.

On the other hand, Aurora tries to portray me as some kind of activist and campaigner. On this, you are right and she is just weird and wrong.

multitool

On the other hand, Aurora tries to portray me as some kind of activist and campaigner. On this, you are right and she is just weird and wrong.

She thinks I'm one too.

It is revealing of her mindset. She is so convinced that her (highly niche) views are actually mainstream...despite all the evidence...that she thinks anybody that thinks the 'trans crisis' is a non-existent moral panic must be a TRA (ie every bit as much of an extremist she is)

What you call trans issues are actually women's rights issues, and they are mainstream. That you can't change your sex and that certain spaces and services should be single sex are not niche views however much you seek you present them as such.

What you call trans issues are actually women's rights issues, and they are mainstream. That you can't change your sex and that certain spaces and services should be single sex are not niche views however much you seek you present them as such.
How can trans man issues be women's issues?

You continue to view this from one side only. Perhaps you'd care to explain why you see it as a one way issue.

Surely even you can see that women demanding access to men's spaces is less of an issue than men demanding access to women's. For example, in sports and prisons it rarely happens because there's a physical disadvantage in sport not an advantage, and because it would be dangerous re jails (for obvious reasons). If a transman were raped I would be surprised if they chose to ask for a male medical examiner, a male counsellor, a male only support group. It should be their right to have them if they wish obviously, but it's obvious that transmen aren't demanding access to male single sex services in the same way transwomen are to women's.

Ypu are also completely ignoring the power dynamic between the two classes, men and women.

A member of the subordinate group identifying as a member of the dominant group isn't the same thing as a member of the dominant group claiming membership of the subordinate group.

Surely even you can see that women demanding access to men's spaces is less of an issue than men demanding access to women's. For example, in sports and prisons it rarely happens because there's a physical disadvantage in sport not an advantage, and because it would be dangerous re jails (for obvious reasons). If a transman were raped I would be surprised if they chose to ask for a male medical examiner, a male counsellor, a male only support group. It should be their right to have them if they wish obviously, but it's obvious that transmen aren't demanding access to male single sex services in the same way transwomen are to women's.

Ypu are also completely ignoring the power dynamic between the two classes, men and women.

A member of the subordinate group identifying as a member of the dominant group isn't the same thing as a member of the dominant group claiming membership of the subordinate group.
Where's the "dignity and safety" cry for the boys under 16, UK school leaving age. When there's predatory, serial abusers who just happen to be female.
It happens, just you refuse to accept that it does.

multitool

Here's Minshull attacking women.

Screenshot_20240707_143204_Samsung Internet.jpg

In this case Angela Rayner.

Where's the "dignity and safety" cry for the boys under 16, UK school leaving age. When there's predatory, serial abusers who just happen to be female.
It happens, just you refuse to accept that it does.

Are you seriously saying women, many of whom will be parents, aren't concerned about predatory teachers regardless of what sex they are? If you want to start a thread about your pet obsession feel free to do so.

The biggest threat to girls in terms of sex offending is adult men. The biggest threat to boys in terms of sex offending is adult men. Why don't you address that instead of trying to claim women are just as bad as men when we all know they aren't?

Here's Minshull attacking women.

View attachment 6371

In this case Angela Rayner.

For someone who felt the need to comment on her bad skin, and who also felt the need to announce that he'd have sex with Carol Vorderman (despite nobody asking for your opinion on either woman's appearance), you have a lot to say about other people commenting on how someone looks.

Rayner wore a badly fitting suit. So did Sunak and Johnson. People commented and took the p*ss out of them too, including on here.

Women don't have to agree to never comment on other women. It's weird that you continually think all women have to think the same and they should never criticise or comment on each other.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

How can trans man issues be women's issues?

You continue to view this from one side only. Perhaps you'd care to explain why you see it as a one way issue.

Having a female in a man's space is of no concern, other than embarrassment.

Safety concerns, would be for the TiF if a predator male were to get wind of a female in their domain

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom