Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here's Minshull just being Minshull

View attachment 6372

...a nasty little reactionary bigot

In that video there looks to be just one woman and she's wearing a bikini. The rest are men, some in pants, some naked. I'm sure you know best as usual but I'm not sure most people would join you in being in favour of men getting their nobs out in public for the thrill of it, even under the pretence of whatever they are pretending to campaign about.

D

Deleted member 159

Because you look great in that overstretched cycling jersey, barely holding in your folds of fat

I was never a great looker in lycra.

Function over form is my motto.

Water off ducks back. Some would cry body shaming, not me, if you're a dogs dinner I'll tell them:biggrin:

Ian H

Legendary Member
In that video there looks to be just one woman and she's wearing a bikini. The rest are men, some in pants, some naked. I'm sure you know best as usual but I'm not sure most people would join you in being in favour of men getting their nobs out in public for the thrill of it, even under the pretence of whatever they are pretending to campaign about.

Why the need to impugn people's motives?

multitool

I'm indifferent.

The World Naked Bike day is attended by plenty of women. They all choose to be there. I don't think they are doing any harm.

Minshull is casting them as perverted. I think it says quite a lot about her.

Really odd how you feel the need to defend her bigotry literally every time she is mentioned.

Rusty Nails

Country Member

I thought she was referring to Brompton riders!

Because they are riding around with their nobs out, Ian. Which is not a normal way to protest cycling safety. In fact there are many, many other ways to do so that don't involve other people involuntarily having to see your dick.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Because they are riding around with their nobs out, Ian. Which is not a normal way to protest cycling safety. In fact there are many, many other ways to do so that don't involve other people involuntarily having to see your dick.

You haven't noticed the Naked Bike Rides in most cities? Several friends male and female have taken part.

multitool

Is it just dicks, or do you object to seeing clunge too?

Really odd how you feel the need to defend her bigotry literally every time she is mentioned.

It's not bigotry to think people shouldn't get their genitals out in public so that others have to see them whether they want to or not. Whether there are women there or not is beside the point, though the only one in the video seems to have managed to wear a bikini.

If you're reduced to 'KJK thinks you shouldn't get you nob out in public! Bigot!!' it's pretty desperate. Most of the comments seem to agree with her. Very few people want to be standing at the crossing with their kids looking at a naked bloke while they wait for the green man.

If she said 'Eat more vegetables' you'd claim it was bigoted against meat.

multitool

images.jpeg

If there was a man with his nob out on a park bench as your kids walked home you'd be complaining just like everybody else. Somehow riding past them on a bike with his nob out makes it ok....

Top Bottom