Has Adam gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Maybe when velogames fantasy league starts he will be back for that. Who made him flounce out?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
While we're here, we also haven't heard from @Mugshot for a while, which is a shame.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
For somebody who "just accepts" it, you don't half whine on and on and on and on.

A significant percentage of your posts are about me, which is weird because I never instigate discussion with you. A bloke has to have a hobby, I suppose.

I accept that a lot of things are unpleasant, but still moan about them...such as the recent weather, or the Tory party.

Your posts do stand out...and not always in a good way.

Reactions: C R

multitool

Shaman
I accept that a lot of things are unpleasant, but still moan about them...such as the recent weather, or the Tory party.

Your posts do stand out...and not always in a good way.

Yours stand out too, if only for their soul-destroying tedium and utter pointlessness. I suppose that, in the light of this, we should not be surprised that you haven't the imagination to use the ignore feature.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Come on guys, only 101 posts to go. If we push him enough we can get him past mudsticks' record by midweek at the latest.

multitool

Shaman
Come on guys, only 101 posts to go. If we push him enough we can get him past mudsticks' record by midweek at the latest.

I thought you were going?

How very 'you' that you have to invoke others rather than standing on your own two feet.

Absolutely zero balls.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Yours stand out too, if only for their soul-destroying tedium and utter pointlessness. I suppose that, in the light of this, we should not be surprised that you haven't the imagination to use the ignore feature.

Like you do, but having sneaky peeks?

I have used the ignore function a couple of times, but ultimately it deters from the flow of threads, especially when quotes are used. Apart from that closing one's eyes and ears does not make a bad smell go away.

multitool

Shaman
Like you do, but having sneaky peeks?

I have used the ignore function a couple of times, but ultimately it deters from the flow of threads, especially when quotes are used. Apart from that closing one's eyes and ears does not make a bad smell go away.

I find it works very effectively, and you are lying about the quotes. They have to be clicked to be revealed.

Very shortly you will be joining the list. You bring nothing to this forum except your own pompous and misguided sense of importance.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I find it works very effectively, and you are lying about the quotes. They have to be clicked to be revealed.

Very shortly you will be joining the list. You bring nothing to this forum except your own pompous and misguided sense of importance.

Of course they have to be clicked to reveal their content, but it makes the thread meaningless without knowing what the response was to. No lying involved, except in your imagination.

I am absolutely distraught at the thought you will put me on ignore and, as for that last bit:
O wad some pow'r............

Top Bottom