Is this and the old naca

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Please never DM me again, and especially don't use what I've told you in a DM to attempt to reinforce your argument on a thread like this when it absolutely doesn't.

did i mention your name???? I dont think i did……and you did find the post and who posted it and not only did you find the post….you mentioned it in this actual thread yourself. Or did you forget that

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Funny your all happy for andyrm to call people c bombs, drop c bombs all over the forum…..your all happy to call shep a mysoginist cause he made a joke about mudsticks being a sex worker, your all happy to have pale rider bullied off the forum ( as found and stated on the other place) but dont call anyone a racist who says an egyptian football cant earn 350k a week cause he aint won enough trophies, but hes ok with halaand, grealish and the like earning more who have won diddly squat……

all two face the lot of you.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I fear drink has been taken...

... so I'd better wait until I'm sober before responding in detail.

Havent drunk in 12yrs……but a few posters here have certainly been at the juice….or bumped their heads and have got sudden amnesia.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

It would seem now that members on here are trying to use the forum support in the other place to block DMs/conversations. So much for being up front and having no moderation. It seems you can come here and post, but only if you agree with what everyone says…..

bunch of two faced hypocrits. I wouldnt be surprised to find out that members have been reported to shaun and the mods on the other place too…….

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Funny your all happy for andyrm to call people c bombs, drop c bombs all over the forum…..your all happy to call shep a mysoginist cause he made a joke about mudsticks being a sex worker, your all happy to have pale rider bullied off the forum ( as found and stated on the other place) but dont call anyone a racist who says an egyptian football cant earn 350k a week cause he aint won enough trophies, but hes ok with halaand, grealish and the like earning more who have won diddly squat……

all two face the lot of you.

Your comprehension of posts is absolutely wild.

I've shown you where the football thread is here. Come on in, the water is mild.

And the reasons for the way I speak? The language I use, and the way I use it, are entirely up to me.

I've never put anyone on this forum on ignore before, but you calling me racist is pushing it f*cking close.

But hes happy to call me racist because im a brexiteer……..and to say he has never said is the biggest load of bullshit on the internet. He, the same as all remainers have called brexiteers racist ever since the 2016 referendum result.

yet you cant trawl through those posts like a little pixy looking for dust, like a pathetic little man you are……..the farker is as racist as jimmy saville was padeo and of he dont like, i couldnt give a flying fark.

now go search that, stick it side ways and shove it up your big fat ass…..prick

Your OP -

just a bitter and nasty place for people to vent and turn on each other???

i ask this in all sincerity, as it seems every post is just a slanging match between members ( and for the record, im not in most of the slanging matches or most of the threads)

Discuss?? Without a slanging match

:rolleyes:

I’ve only ever used the ignore function for a topic, never a person, but I don’t trust myself to not contribute further to this car crash. So, at least for a while, that is what I will do.

Giving this person the interaction they seek is probably as damaging to their wellbeing as it is to the forum itself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom