Is this and the old naca

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
C'mon now let's call a spade a spade,there's about a dozen regular posters on here that are mainly left wing wokey types who love nothing more than slagging off the current government and sucking each others metorical dicks at every opportunity.

Throw in a couple of oddballs or people with a difference of opinion and the hackles are up, I'm sure if you ********ers were left alone for a month you would get fed up of patting each other on the back?

Perhaps a challenge is afoot, myself, jowly and maybe Bolton sit back and observe for a while to see how long you lot last before you get bored of being 'right '.

You and Jowly would be scrapping in no time as he is no Tory and Bolders would be sat beside you laughing and saying he never voted for Brexit.

You and Jowly would be scrapping in no time as he is no Tory and Bolders would be sat beside you laughing and saying he never voted for Brexit.

"Hello, this is the BBC. We're thinking about rebooting Top Gear again..."

fozy tornip

fozympotent
The evidence has been found by another member and no, im not linking to the other place. Its a reason you have a seperate password for here…….its been annexed for a reason

Could you not sneak across on false documents, take a photo, convert to micro-dot, secrete it on your person (or even internally in a charger) and smuggle it back over for us to see the clinching evidence of the important thing?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Could you not sneak across on false documents, take a photo, convert to micro-dot, secrete it on your person (or even internally in a charger) and smuggle it back over for us to see the clinching evidence of the important thing?

No

glasgowcyclist

Über Member

6D29FC33-4BC1-48D5-AFBC-DBDCA1D7D1EF.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth
C'mon now let's call a spade a spade,there's about a dozen regular posters on here that are mainly left wing wokey types who love nothing more than slagging off the current government and sucking each others metorical dicks at every opportunity.

Throw in a couple of oddballs or people with a difference of opinion and the hackles are up, I'm sure if you ********ers were left alone for a month you would get fed up of patting each other on the back?

Perhaps a challenge is afoot, myself, jowly and maybe Bolton sit back and observe for a while to see how long you lot last before you get bored of being 'right '.

Hold on, how can I be a "left wing wokey", an admitted weirdo, but also an uneducated racist?

You can put more letters into motherf*cker by the way. Although your sensitive boy @jowwy might get upset. Surprised he hasn't called you out for getting his username wrong.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Hold on, how can I be a "left wing wokey", an admitted weirdo, but also an uneducated racist?

You can put more letters into motherf*cker by the way. Although your sensitive boy @jowwy might get upset. Surprised he hasn't called you out for getting his username wrong.

Ive dealt with Shepi Korsandi in the past……hes not a racist like you.

Mugshot

Über Member
Ive dealt with Shepi Korsandi in the past……hes not a racist like you.

Who's that? I've heard of Shappi Khorsandi.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I'd appreciate it if you'd stop calling me racist. I'm not, and you've no reason to suggest otherwise.

But you are and i stick by it…..the same as you stick by calling brexiteers thick and racist. Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
But you are and i stick by it…..the same as you stick by calling brexiteers thick and racist. Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Things I've never actually done. I've pointed you in the direction of the football thread I forgot I'd started here you don't seem to want to participate.

Not that I have to justify myself, but I mean, I'm sat here, listening to a Norwegian band (Apoptygma Berzerk) and thoroughly enjoying my evening. Very pleasant.

Rusty Nails

Country Member

Calling someone racist is extremely serious and demands some sort of evidence. I have looked back at posts by @AndyRM in this and the other forum involving comments about Salah or Grealish. There is nothing in there at all that even gets close to racism, except in the desperate and fevered imagination of someone lacking both intelligence and logic (and education if your grammar, spelling and punctuation are anything to go by), but trying just that bit too hard to be confrontational.

I do not expect you to show any evidence of your claim because your MO seems to be ignoring reality, making stuff up and repeating the baseless claims...a bit like your stuff about PaleRider...without bothering about an inconvenience like proof.

Likewise your comments about him calling Brexiteers racists. Where is the proof?

Here are the relevant posts from this forum. I couldn't quote from CC but they also show how pathetic your claims are.

You like claiming you just say it like it is so why not put up or shut up?

No Salah? Hasn't won much for all he's a brilliant footballer.
I think Mo Salah is a great footballer.

but its more tha grealish and your happy with him earning 300k a week, but not salah….maybe your just rascist then.

And when have I ever said I'm happy with what Grealish earns? The amount of money in the Premier League is an obscenity.

When have I called brexiteers racist? Because I'm pretty sure I haven't. If I have, fair enough, and I apologise.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Calling someone racist is extremely serious and demands some sort of evidence. I have looked back at posts by @AndyRM in this and the other forum involving comments about Salah or Grealish. There is nothing in there at all that even gets close to racism, except in the desperate and fevered imagination of someone lacking both intelligence and logic (and education if your grammar, spelling and punctuation are anything to go by), but trying just that bit too hard to be confrontational.

I do not expect you to show any evidence of your claim because your MO seems to be ignoring reality, making stuff up and repeating the baseless claims...a bit like your stuff about PaleRider...without bothering about an inconvenience like proof.

Likewise your comments about him calling Brexiteers racists. Where is the proof?

Here are the relevant posts from this forum. I couldn't quote from CC but they also show how pathetic your claims are.

You like claiming you just say it like it is so why not put up or shut up?

But hes happy to call me racist because im a brexiteer……..and to say he has never said is the biggest load of bullshit on the internet. He, the same as all remainers have called brexiteers racist ever since the 2016 referendum result.

yet you cant trawl through those posts like a little pixy looking for dust, like a pathetic little man you are……..the farker is as racist as jimmy saville was padeo and of he dont like, i couldnt give a flying fark.

now go search that, stick it side ways and shove it up your big fat ass…..prick

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
But hes happy to call me racist because im a brexiteer……..and to say he has never said is the biggest load of bullshit on the internet. He, the same as all remainers have called brexiteers racist ever since the 2016 referendum result.

yet you cant trawl through those posts like a little pixy looking for dust, like a pathetic little man you are……..the farker is as racist as jimmy saville was padeo and of he dont like, i couldnt give a flying fark.

now go search that, stick it side ways and shove it up your big fat ass…..prick

Please never DM me again, and especially don't use what I've told you in a DM to attempt to reinforce your argument on a thread like this when it absolutely doesn't.

Top Bottom