Is this and the old naca

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Just for the hard of understanding.........hearsay, rumours and 'he said/she said' is not evidence, it is tittle tattle. I am a legal expert, I've been on a jury.

Sometimes hearsy, rumour and he said/she said can uncover the actual evidence that people were looking for in the first place…….as they say, theres no smoke, without fire

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Sometimes hearsy, rumour and he said/she said can uncover the actual evidence that people were looking for in the first place…….as they say, theres no smoke, without fire

Have you ever seen a smoke bomb?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Yes. A saying that does not actually support your argument about hearsay as evidence.

I never said hearsay was evidence, i said it could ”UNCOVER” evidence…..ffs

Last edited:

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Do you have any evidence? Perhaps a link to the thread on the main site?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Do you have any evidence? Perhaps a link to the thread on the main site?

The evidence has been found by another member and no, im not linking to the other place. Its a reason you have a seperate password for here…….its been annexed for a reason

OP
OP
J

jowwy

:hyper: :banghead:

How about a new saying: "There could be smoke without a fire" to replace the fallacious "there's no smoke without fire" that you used.

I didnt make up the saying….if you want to coin a new phrase, then crack on rusty, fill your boots

D

Deleted member 28

C'mon now let's call a spade a spade,there's about a dozen regular posters on here that are mainly left wing wokey types who love nothing more than slagging off the current government and sucking each others metorical dicks at every opportunity.

Throw in a couple of oddballs or people with a difference of opinion and the hackles are up, I'm sure if you ********ers were left alone for a month you would get fed up of patting each other on the back?

Perhaps a challenge is afoot, myself, jowly and maybe Bolton sit back and observe for a while to see how long you lot last before you get bored of being 'right '.

Top Bottom