Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
LOL the BoD and the JC are inches away from calling each other antisemites...

View attachment 5095

I am NOT going to be first to mention the Judean Peoples Front. No matter how much you tempt me.

albion

Guru
I noticed on the BBC they said 'fighting HAS resumed'. I guess they are too scared to be impartial.
I really find it hard to define any of it all as 'fighting'. House of Horrors .

Last edited:

multitool

To be fair, the BBC cover that atrocity, but you have to scroll a hell of a long way down.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67572278

Yes they do, but it isn't cited as a break in ceasefire.

Hamas broke the ceasefire according to the media, who then cite the murder at a Jerusalem stop of three people, but don't mention that an Israeli sniper shot a 9 year old boy in the head the day before.

It's not only that murder, they restarted fire-ing rockets too. so apparently they have enough terrorist exchanged to start again.

D

Deleted member 121

It's not only that murder, they restarted fire-ing rockets too. so apparently they have enough terrorist exchanged to start again.

There are some 30000 Israeli troops in gaza. The entire of gaza is 141 sq miles. That's 212 troops per sq miles if fully occupied. Not including the estimated 100,000 Israeli reserves sitting near gaza. Yet Hamas have enough room and stealth to fire rockets with all the Israeli armed forced eyes and intelligence on a very small area!? Either calling bullshît staged propaganda or extreme incompetence on an almost comedic level...

There are some 30000 Israeli troops in gaza. The entire of gaza is 141 sq miles. That's 212 troops per sq miles if fully occupied. Not including the estimated 100,000 Israeli reserves sitting near gaza. Yet Hamas have enough room and stealth to fire rockets with all the Israeli armed forced eyes and intelligence on a very small area!? Either calling bullshît staged propaganda or extreme incompetence on an almost comedic level...
They are not in every inch of Gaza yet, so the troops per sq miles would be a bit denser but the total amount of covered miles lower.
The second point is, it's not exactly an flat area right? many buildings tunnels etc. the type of rockets they mainly use are very mobile range of 10-20 km so by the time they are detected they are already back in their tunnels letting the civilians take the hit. Because they build terror tunnels with Un's money and supply chain, but not a single bomb shelter.
But if it makes you sleep any better believing it's all staged, good luck.

Top Bottom