Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Again, not sure why you are bringing that up as if its got anything to do with my post.

I suggest reading your post again.

D

Deleted member 49

Not sure what it's got to do with the thread.
Not sure of the details regarding soldier F either. Someone might have more knowledge but my first instinct is that if you want justice you should be looking higher up the command chain.
I put it here as a reply to the post by Newfhouse...the chance of getting convictions of anyone higher up are slim,even more now our government passed the Legacy bill.But for the families of the victims who have been fighting/campaigning for more than 50 years for some justice it's long overdue.

bobzmyunkle

But for the families of the victims who have been fighting/campaigning for more than 50 years for some justice it's long overdue
Prosecuting soldier F has little to do with justice.
Go for his commanding officer or better still those who sent the Paras in as a 'peacekeeping force'.

Ian H

Guru

C R

Über Member
1702584868115.png

D

Deleted member 49

Prosecuting soldier F has little to do with justice.
You might think differently if it was a family member of yours.
Go for his commanding officer or better still those who sent the Paras in as a 'peacekeeping force'.
They've been trying for the past 50 years, It took over 30 years and incredible guts and determination just to get the Bloody Sunday enquiry.
But your right this thread isn't the place for this....I won't post on it here again.

multitool

Pharaoh

They've been trying for the past 50 years, It took over 30 years and incredible guts and determination just to get the Bloody Sunday enquiry.
But your right this thread isn't the place for this....I won't post on it here again.

To be fair to Bob, I think his point is not that soldiers should not face justice, but that really it should be the officers who gave the order to fire who should be first in the Dock.

I have some sympathy with this. There is no way those soldiers would have opened fire without being ordered to.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Very true, as might Soldier F's family

Top Bottom