Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
And not officially claimed responsibility, again. Funny that.

They don't need to officially claim responsibility for his death as according to the report he was killed in cross firing of missiles between Hezbollah and Israel across the border rather than some JFK type assassination.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You'd think they'd want to though, given their objectives with Hamas and their supporters.

Glomar responsiveness at its finest.

Bazzer

They don't need to officially claim responsibility for his death as according to the report he was killed in cross firing of missiles between Hezbollah and Israel across the border rather than some JFK type assassination.
Given what the Israelis have done so far, the cynic in me can't remove the thought that hitting his house seems a remarkable coincidence.
As they demonstrated a couple of days ago, Israeli intelligence appears to knows where some of the leaders of Hamas are.

multitool

Pharaoh
Given what the Israelis have done so far, the cynic in me can't remove the thought that hitting his house seems a remarkable coincidence.
As they demonstrated a couple of days ago, Israeli intelligence appears to knows where some of the leaders of Hamas are.

It will be far easier to attain human intelligence in Lebannon than Gaza for a range of reasons, not least that both Hamas and Hezbollah have plenty of enemies right there.

I dunno, you saying this is probably what gave me the idea:

"Is it? I mean @AndyRM and other keep saying ''genocide and total destruction''(or words which roughly mean the same) but if you want an good example of that you need to look at Grossny(Russia) Mariupol (Ukraine) etc. basicaly the Russian way off ''dealing with terrorist'' effective because they kill everything alive."

If I've misinterpreted you, then apologies, but I don't see how that can be read any other way.
Yeah i get where you coming from with hindsight i should have either worded it differently anyway just to clarify once and for all, i remain of he opinion that the Russian army as a whole is battsh!t crazy ineffective and calling it corrupt is not the beginning to describe it. However if you want an example of a complete genocide, and overpowering the enemy by simply bombing down the whole farking place, their efforts in Grossny, and some cities of Ukraine are a perfect example.

They known where their leaders are, in their terror tunnels the ones killing in their Mansions where hit with a precision strike much earlier on, the two situations are not remotely comparable, Gaza/Hamas showed they could overun Isreal's air defences and invade, also before the full invasion but after 7 october there where an few succesfull attempts. As we have seen on 7 October, that is very deadly for Isreali's so they want to prevent that.
So the objectives are very different, in Gaza they needed to prevent Hamas and similar movements from their abilty to carrying out mass attacks, they so far are able to keep Libanon at bay by bombing their launch sites troops etc.
I assume the percision bombimng on Hamas nr.2 was a golden oppertunity, one they killed someone with not easy to replace knownledge, secondly they gave a even clearer signal to Hezbollah ''stay out we known what you're doing, who youre meeting etc.''
It also reinforces they let's call it ''tactically leaked'' conversation in which a Isreali intelligence says ''we will find and destroy hamas leaders wherever they hide''

albion

Guru
Such precision bombing that they have neutralised 100+ terrorists at the cost of over 20,000 civilian deaths.

CXRAndy

Guru
Israel has completed it's objectives in northern gaza, dismantled hamas to just a few individuals left fighting.

It will move further into the south to continue destroying hamas

multitool

Pharaoh
Screenshot_20240108_120622_Guardian.jpg

I mean, "must not be pressed to leave Gaza" is as close to a recognition of genocide as you would ever get from a US Secretary of State.

multitool

Pharaoh
Ethnic cleansing at the very least.

I think you have to factor in that 4% of the population of Gaza are now listed as dead, wounded or missing. But what is overlooked is that the Israelis haven't just tried and succeeded in killing obscene numbers of children, women and men, they've also tried to destroy Palestinian civilisation. They've destroyed the infrastructure, clearly, but more tellingly they've destroyed not only the institutions like the justice system, but also bombed the university and therefore the education system. In so doing they have destroyed records of Palestinian history in Gaza.

That rat in human form who calls itself AndyCXR will be along to spout Israeli propaganda about terror cells everywhere. But remember how we were told, initially, that the IDF do not target hospitals? Then when they did, we were told it was because Hamas was based in a tunnel underneath, and now, weeks later, we are yet to see this fabled Hamas headquarter.

They were destroying the health system.

It is very clear that the Israelis are bombing the people out of Gaza city, now bombing them out of the Occupied Territories and destroying any trace of them.

When you look at the UN definition of genocide, this is it. The discomfort of the Americans is clear. They cannot say the word, even though they know it is the case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom