Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
They were destroying the health system.

It is very clear that the Israelis are bombing the people out of Gaza city, now bombing them out of the Occupied Territories and destroying any trace of them.

When you look at the UN definition of genocide, this is it

Aha! We have a new entry in the NACA English Dictionary. The first of 2024, I believe, good work.

multitool

Pharaoh
Aha! We have a new entry in the NACA English Dictionary. The first of 2024, I believe, good work.

Clearly Matticus knows far better than the 50 scholars of genocide and holocaust who have come to the same conclusion as me, including Prof Raz Segal, who has been very public in his view.

View: https://twitter.com/JewishCurrents/status/1712977491730784641

That rat in human form who calls itself AndyCXR will be along to spout Israeli propaganda about terror cells everywhere. But remember how we were told, initially, that the IDF do not target hospitals? Then when they did, we were told it was because Hamas was based in a tunnel underneath, and now, weeks later, we are yet to see this fabled Hamas headquarter.

I wish AndyCXR to receive what he wants for the Palestinians.

Just like I wish Biden, Netanyahu and indeed myself and everybody else to receive for themselves what they want for the Palestinians (and Jews, Ukrainians, Americans, Russians, Chinese etc., for the avoidance of doubt).

Anybody unhappy with this?

only the institutions like the justice system,
''justice system'' you means the ''justice system'' that drags people over the street behind a pickup or motorcycle because they are suspected off being traitors for example? (and no that is not Isreali propaganda but proudly shared on pro-hamas channels.)

That's not evidence, that is a twitter account that accuses a lot but leave out lots of others facts, like for example it claims Gaza needs outside supplies, but that only true during and outside wartime because hamas destryed everything when they took control of Gaza, Isreali's left well mainained systems ready for them to help cultivate lands but Hamas didn't want that.
Just as Hamas is still stealing aid supplies.
Let's not talk about the amount of people being killed or dying during past years of Hamas rule...

I wish AndyCXR to receive what he wants for the Palestinians.

Just like I wish Biden, Netanyahu and indeed myself and everybody else to receive for themselves what they want for the Palestinians (and Jews, Ukrainians, Americans, Russians, Chinese etc., for the avoidance of doubt).

Anybody unhappy with this?
I am, if i could wish i would wish for all those wars to be over and everybody just stay in their country and be happy with it. but sadly the world does not work like that.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
i would wish for [...] everybody just stay in their country and be happy with it.

Screenshot_20240109-063924-665.png

The Jogger

Israel has completed it's objectives in northern gaza, dismantled hamas to just a few individuals left fighting.

It will move further into the south to continue destroying hamas

Isn't it the south they told the Palestinians to go to for safety?
Now you're saying the IDF. uckers are going to attack them while ethnic cleansing them. And you defend these actions?

D

Deleted member 121

Isn't it the south they told the Palestinians to go to for safety?
Now you're saying the IDF. uckers are going to attack them while ethnic cleansing them. And you defend these actions?

Aye. The south of gaza is like walking to the bottom your your street, but they are the instructions being given...

Top Bottom