Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Über Member
Hamas are trying to hide amongst the people. Israel gives notice to clear an area, then they go in

That's akin to saying that as Hamas has bowed the destruction of Israel all Israelis that don't want to be killed by Hamas should move elsewhere.

multitool

Pharaoh
Hamas are trying to hide amongst the people. Israel gives notice to clear an area, then they go in

Well it's weird isn't it. The Israelis have bombed the Gazans out of Gaza City. Bombed it till it is uninhabitable. Destroyed its essential civilian structures (hospitals, universities, museums, churches, justice ministry).

Told the Gazans to go south, then started bombing the south.

Then Israeli cabinet ministers are saying all Palestinians should leave the Gaza strip and emigrate, and be replaced by Israeli settlers.

At this point, I have to ask you, Andy, just how credulous are you? Is it naivety, stupidity, or wilful dishonesty on your part? Because it is without doubt at least one of those things.

To get clear, I'm only communicating with you, idly, as I'm wasting a few minutes between jobs. I don't expect an honest response from you because we both know that is outwith your capabilities and inclination.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It's hardly the worst of their crimes but they are so unfathomably sh*t at propaganda

multitool

Pharaoh
I've just been pondering what it would look like in Gaza if the Israelis had chosen to fight a war against the civilian population. Why am I pondering this?

Because of their strike today in Lebannon. Clearly good intelligence, and excellent weapon selection. As far as I can tell there are no reports of civilian casualties.

They can do precision strikes in Lebannon, but not Gaza.

Hmmmm.

So why haven't they come out and straight up said "Yep, we killed that dude." instead of their "surgical strike" bullsh!t.

As for looking out for civilians, are they sh!te. Telling people to head south, then bombing the south. Great way to look out for people.

At other moments they did said it outright, guess there are some strategical considerations? But i don't known obviously

That's akin to saying that as Hamas has bowed the destruction of Israel all Israelis that don't want to be killed by Hamas should move elsewhere.
Is it? I mean @AndyRM and other keep saying ''genocide and total destruction''(or words which roughly mean the same) but if you want an good example of that you need to look at Grossny(Russia) Mariupol (Ukraine) etc. basicaly the Russian way off ''dealing with terrorist'' effective because they kill everything alive.

What i find strange about you lot is how you all seem to ignore the sides that show that even Gazan civilians are these days more likely to side with Isreal then Hamas. and that's not just one or two incidents. So that should tell you something, the flip side is that a terror lead regime, that consistently said keeping civilians alive isn't their responabilty but that of Isreal(Whom they attack) and the UN (from which they steal they aid supplies intended for said civilians) is always gonna be messy as they don't care which grandpa, 8yr old etc. they use as shield and find all those ''palestina'' flags waving usefull idiots in the west are extremely susceptible for extremely inflated civilian death counts, with in addition no real ways to check these numbers.
And their ''fighters'' using civilian clothes makes it not easyer either, as for example and idf video yesterday showed what from a distance would look like a man cradling a child in a blanket, it was an rpg.
So there is two sides, and Hamas is an enemy that doesn't fight fair or cares about civilian casualties. There are also multiple reports of Hamas bocking people from moving south in the beginning of the war or off hamas shooting at them.

Well it's weird isn't it. The Israelis have bombed the Gazans out of Gaza City. Bombed it till it is uninhabitable. Destroyed its essential civilian structures (hospitals, universities, museums, churches, justice ministry).

Told the Gazans to go south, then started bombing the south.
You fail to mention Isreal is still to this day being attacked from Gaza, Hamas has build it's launch sites in said schools,religius buildings etc. so why don't you ask Hamas why they did that?
In addition despite Isreal having an great air defence system, if they are attacked they should be able to defend themselves, plain and simple.
I just hope that after this finally something comes their that isn't a hamas clone or a Isreali settlement.
In that respect the Egypt/Saudi proposal sounded good. Egypt has also more then enough experience rooting out muslim botherhood and thronies.

Then Israeli cabinet ministers are saying all Palestinians should leave the Gaza strip and emigrate, and be replaced by Israeli settlers.
Can you prove with actual facts that this is an new point? Because so far i can tell they have been saying this in more or less words for ages, doesn't make it an policy. But i think placing new settlements there would be the stupidest thing to do.

To get clear, I'm only communicating with you, idly, as I'm wasting a few minutes between jobs. I don't expect an honest response from you because we both know that is outwith your capabilities and inclination.
Alltough not directed at me nobody gives a fark, you can once again claim you block me and call for other to do the same, you haven't and you are not able to do so because you willfully bend deep to accept the d!ck of attention without any lupe, rough hard and strong with an nice pace. You can keep denying that but it's so obvious just accept it, it's ok in 2023 you can come out off the closet, no need to be ashamed.

I'm gonna go with 'all of the above plus really hates Arabs and Muslims and enjoys them suffering and dying'.
Oh yeah that variant, it exactly the same as Isreali's calling everything ''antisemitism'' that isn't positive about them.
It's really hamas that enjoys the suffering see here: https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...turn-permanent-ceasefire-egyptian-2023-12-25/ They rejected an deal that saw them walk out of that hell, didn't gave everything to isreal so the only real change would be that farkers out off power, which is gonna happen anyway because as we have seen in the past-time they are not gonna win from Isreal. So Hamas chose more suffering, would those ''ceasefire now'' protestors change their slogans?

I've just been pondering what it would look like in Gaza if the Israelis had chosen to fight a war against the civilian population. Why am I pondering this?
Because you chose to ignore Grozzny, Russia, Mariaupol and mny other places that have been ''liberated'' by Russian that have been completly razed to the ground, killing everyone.(Putins Chechen Warlord ally was savely away) that is an difference with Isreals operation. That your hatred against them doesn't register that is something else..

Because of their strike today in Lebannon. Clearly good intelligence, and excellent weapon selection. As far as I can tell there are no reports of civilian casualties.

They can do precision strikes in Lebannon, but not Gaza.

Hmmmm.
They have done precision strikes in Gaza aswell, however there is something called location, amount of targets amount of active attacks, terror tunnels etc. that all contribute to the decisions the Israeli military has made, but if they would have listened to you they would have accomplished the same goals with precision strikes?
Let me just state that i think your missing some details.. But if it was that simple i petty sure the Israeli's would have done so.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
At other moments they did said it outright, guess there are some strategical considerations? But i don't known obviously

Is it? I mean @AndyRM and other keep saying ''genocide and total destruction''(or words which roughly mean the same) but if you want an good example of that you need to look at Grossny(Russia) Mariupol (Ukraine) etc. basicaly the Russian way off ''dealing with terrorist'' effective because they kill everything alive.

What i find strange about you lot is how you all seem to ignore the sides that show that even Gazan civilians are these days more likely to side with Isreal then Hamas. and that's not just one or two incidents. So that should tell you something, the flip side is that a terror lead regime, that consistently said keeping civilians alive isn't their responabilty but that of Isreal(Whom they attack) and the UN (from which they steal they aid supplies intended for said civilians) is always gonna be messy as they don't care which grandpa, 8yr old etc. they use as shield and find all those ''palestina'' flags waving usefull idiots in the west are extremely susceptible for extremely inflated civilian death counts, with in addition no real ways to check these numbers.
And their ''fighters'' using civilian clothes makes it not easyer either, as for example and idf video yesterday showed what from a distance would look like a man cradling a child in a blanket, it was an rpg.
So there is two sides, and Hamas is an enemy that doesn't fight fair or cares about civilian casualties. There are also multiple reports of Hamas bocking people from moving south in the beginning of the war or off hamas shooting at them.

You fail to mention Isreal is still to this day being attacked from Gaza, Hamas has build it's launch sites in said schools,religius buildings etc. so why don't you ask Hamas why they did that?
In addition despite Isreal having an great air defence system, if they are attacked they should be able to defend themselves, plain and simple.
I just hope that after this finally something comes their that isn't a hamas clone or a Isreali settlement.
In that respect the Egypt/Saudi proposal sounded good. Egypt has also more then enough experience rooting out muslim botherhood and thronies.

Can you prove with actual facts that this is an new point? Because so far i can tell they have been saying this in more or less words for ages, doesn't make it an policy. But i think placing new settlements there would be the stupidest thing to do.

Alltough not directed at me nobody gives a fark, you can once again claim you block me and call for other to do the same, you haven't and you are not able to do so because you willfully bend deep to accept the d!ck of attention without any lupe, rough hard and strong with an nice pace. You can keep denying that but it's so obvious just accept it, it's ok in 2023 you can come out off the closet, no need to be ashamed.

Oh yeah that variant, it exactly the same as Isreali's calling everything ''antisemitism'' that isn't positive about them.
It's really hamas that enjoys the suffering see here: https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...turn-permanent-ceasefire-egyptian-2023-12-25/ They rejected an deal that saw them walk out of that hell, didn't gave everything to isreal so the only real change would be that farkers out off power, which is gonna happen anyway because as we have seen in the past-time they are not gonna win from Isreal. So Hamas chose more suffering, would those ''ceasefire now'' protestors change their slogans?

Because you chose to ignore Grozzny, Russia, Mariaupol and mny other places that have been ''liberated'' by Russian that have been completly razed to the ground, killing everyone.(Putins Chechen Warlord ally was savely away) that is an difference with Isreals operation. That your hatred against them doesn't register that is something else..

They have done precision strikes in Gaza aswell, however there is something called location, amount of targets amount of active attacks, terror tunnels etc. that all contribute to the decisions the Israeli military has made, but if they would have listened to you they would have accomplished the same goals with precision strikes?
Let me just state that i think your missing some details.. But if it was that simple i petty sure the Israeli's would have done so.

BS;DR

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Met police in the UK investigating war crimes in the Israel, hamas war.

:laugh:

You're behind the times, again, this has been happening since November.

Not sure why you think that war crimes are funny, but it's you so I'm hardly surprised.

@dutchguylivingintheuk - using Russia as a model of military efficiency is a pretty bad move. If anything, their recent efforts at war are an example of how not to do things, though I suppose you could say the same of Israel so maybe the comparison is apt.

Reactions: C R

multitool

Pharaoh
Met police in the UK investigating war crimes in the Israel, hamas war.

:laugh:

The interesting thing about this is the chronology and dissemination of this 'story'.

The Met asking for people to step forward if the have evidence of war crimes was reported in November.

And yet here we have, over a month later, Boris Johnson being given print space to condemn it. And where is the print space? The Mail, Express, Telegraph and Times. And, as far as I can tell, nowhere else.

So this is a planted 'story', and AndyCXR has lapped it up like the gullible little poodle he is.

BfbfXKq8Ozo4w.gif

Last edited:
@dutchguylivingintheuk - using Russia as a model of military efficiency is a pretty bad move. If anything, their recent efforts at war are an example of how not to do things, though I suppose you could say the same of Israel so maybe the comparison is apt.
I didn't use Russia as a example of military efficiency, don't know what gave you that idea, i referred to a few of there very known massacres which all ended up in much more civilian deaths because they simply didn't care. especially if you compared it with the measurements Isreal took.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I didn't use Russia as a example of military efficiency, don't know what gave you that idea, i referred to a few of there very known massacres which all ended up in much more civilian deaths because they simply didn't care. especially if you compared it with the measurements Isreal took.

I dunno, you saying this is probably what gave me the idea:

"Is it? I mean @AndyRM and other keep saying ''genocide and total destruction''(or words which roughly mean the same) but if you want an good example of that you need to look at Grossny(Russia) Mariupol (Ukraine) etc. basicaly the Russian way off ''dealing with terrorist'' effective because they kill everything alive."

If I've misinterpreted you, then apologies, but I don't see how that can be read any other way.

Top Bottom