Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
23,000 in fact

multitool

Pharaoh
Did the bullet have ⭐ or river to the sea logo?

You do know hamas have been killing their own human shields, especially those who flee

No evidence either way.

No evidence that Hamas have been killing Gazans. IDF propaganda is not evidence.

23,000 examples of Israelis killing Gazans (plus, on average 1000 Palestinians every year for 70 years)

CXRAndy

Guru
No evidence that Hamas have been killing Gazans. IDF propaganda is not evidence.

23,000 examples of Israelis killing Gazans (plus, on average 1000 Palestinians every year for 70 years)

On that premise, are you sure Israel have been killing hamas?

It could be just another moon landing :laugh:

multitool

Pharaoh
On that premise, are you sure Israel have been killing hamas?

It could be just another moon landing :laugh:

No, I don't think the 13,000 dead children were Hamas.

No, I don't think the 13,000 dead children were Hamas.
Maybe hard for someone who calls a twitter link to a pro-hamas account ''evidence'' but Hamas-es numbers are certainly not evidence. Neither are Isreali numbers. Using either sides provided numbers like facts is simply misinformation.

Hi Dutch, still waiting for a clear answer to my question, which was:

Which of the twenty or so contributors to this thread fall into that category [“Hamas defenders”], in your opinion?
i didn't count them considering you apparently did go ahead and name them? I have no intentions of stating the obvious once again.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
He didn't.

I'll make it easier for you. Go ahead and give us the top... 5 let's say posters who've said they support Hamas?

I wish you every success.

Actually, don't bother, because you won't be able to.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
i didn't count them considering you apparently did go ahead and name them? I have no intentions of stating the obvious once again.

You made the accusation. I‘m asking you to name any of the “Hamas defenders”.

You claim there are ”lots” of them, so tell me who they are. If there are too many to list, give me the most prominent ones.

(And you haven’t stated the obvious, you’ve so far deliberately avoided answering the question.)

Top Bottom