Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

Germany will speak on behalf of Israel at the Hague.

Accusations against Israel are unfounded, it says

Milzy

If it’s genocide then why give them warning to move away and be allowed supplies in? If they wanted them wiped out they’d have done it by now. Isreal is the only country who’d get away with it. They’d certainly be hypocrites. South Africa have always liked to talk B.S in the most arrogant manner.

If it’s genocide then why give them warning to move away and be allowed supplies in? If they wanted them wiped out they’d have done it by now. Isreal is the only country who’d get away with it. They’d certainly be hypocrites. South Africa have always liked to talk B.S in the most arrogant manner.

They didn't. They warned them to move then bombed them where they moved to.

Supplies are not getting in.

They didn't. They warned them to move then bombed them where they moved to.
Based on the same source that said Isreal hit an Hospital when it was in actuality an rocket traveling to Tel Aviv that went astray.. But hey why care about a other few Jews being killed right?
Supplies are not getting in.
They are getting in Hamas steals them.(and i showed evidence of that multiple times)

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Based on the same source that said Isreal hit an Hospital when it was in actuality an rocket traveling to Tel Aviv that went astray.. But hey why care about a other few Jews being killed right?

They are getting in Hamas steals them.(and i showed evidence of that multiple times)

dumpster-trash (1).gif

Show the evidence from a 'reliable' source.

You have mentioned this BS several times but, to date, no evidence.

Evidence or tell the voices in your head to STFU.

D

Deleted member 159

23,078 dead Palestinains say otherwise and there's the small issue of video and pictorial evidence.

I don't get Germany's attitute.

Well you could say Germany speak for a perspective of expertise re genocide. They know what they're talking about.

This is war, attrocities occur, non fighting get killed, but by international definition Israel hasn't committed genocide..

There will be many, many thousands in these totals killed, who are hamas fighters.

I read there are over 25000 hamas fighters. Let's for arguments sake, say half have been killed out of the 'alleged' total deaths.

Kind of puts the second paragraph into better perspective.

C R

Über Member
Well you could say Germany speak for a perspective of expertise re genocide. They know what they're talking about.

This is war, attrocities occur, non fighting get killed, but by international definition Israel hasn't committed genocide..

There will be many, many thousands in these totals killed, who are hamas fighters.

I read there are over 25000 hamas fighters. Let's for arguments sake, say half have been killed out of the 'alleged' total deaths.

Kind of puts the second paragraph into better perspective.

Or alternatively Israel exploits the European shame of allowing the genocide of Jews and other "untermensch" to happen.

Top Bottom