Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No if you get shown evidence, you claim it's not evidence because it isn't compactible with your copium. But speaking of evidence, where is the evidence of the very exact death toll you are quoting? and can you also prove it doesn't include Hamas fighters? I can tell you right now, no you can't even if you think you can.

But i will show you below, from some reason you think youre so important the respond in 3 times

Look! it has it's own wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ahli_Arab_Hospital_explosion
The only one who says it's came from Isreal is Hamas and friends... the official death toll is also put to question... your Hamas provided 27k number under further scrutiny, i wouldn't say it but it's looks like your obsession with quoting your Hamas friends sounds abit like Bullshit! (i can even share a tweet from someone who has way more credentials then you or me to say why does numbers are most likely very very off)

So no evidence then.

Mr Celine

...because it isn't compactible with your copium.
64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

Compactible?

Have you not yet found time to produce the list of Hamas defenders in this thread?
I already said i'm not going to do that nothing to do with time, but i told them before and they threw an whole todler tantrum so it should be that hard to find.

Go read the Iran thread, ärsehole. You don't know me.
i just got annoyed of you doing the same question, so i slightly tweaked it for you.. or in other words: ''A loaded question is a form of complex question that contains a controversial assumption (e.g., a presumption of guilt).[1]'' (the first line of the wikipedia article you send when people respond to your beating wife/partner whatever something with piece medicine and own)

but like you always say it's an simple yes or no question right?

So no evidence then.
You still can't read..

multitool

You still haven't provided any evidence of Hamas supporters on this thread or to back any of the BS that you've posted here.

I'm not going to read Dutchguy's roiling bumgravy, but I daresay he is just somebody very susceptible to propaganda, and in this case the line the Israelis have spent all their energy pushing (in between blowing children to pieces) that anybody who expresses empathy for Palestinian civilian deaths is a Hamas supporter.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Ami Ayalon, a retired admiral who also commanded Israel’s navy and was wounded in battle and decorated for his service, also said destroying Hamas was not a realistic military goal, and the current operation in Gaza risked entrenching support for the group.

“We Israelis will have security only when they, Palestinians, will have hope. This is the equation,” he said in an interview at his home. “To say the same in military language: you cannot deter anyone, a person or a group, if he believes he has nothing to lose.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rael-release-intifada-leader-marwan-barghouti

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
I already said i'm not going to do that nothing to do with time, but i told them before and they threw an whole todler tantrum so it should be that hard to find.

Hi Dutch, on 31 December 23 you made the claim that ‘there are lots of Hamas defenders’ in this thread.

Here’s what you wrote:

but there are most defialitaly lots or Hamas defenders in this topic.

I have asked you, calmly and reasonably, to support that accusation by providing the names of these Hamas defenders. I have gone through the thread looking for them and found none, which is why I’m asking you, yet again, to identify at least a couple. So far, you have steadfastly evaded giving an honest answer.

Instead, you are trying to cast blame elsewhere for your own failure.

It’s not a complicated issue: identify any poster you believe is defending Hamas.

Alternatively, you can retract the claim and apologise.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Hi Dutch, on 31 December 23 you made the claim that ‘there are lots of Hamas defenders’ in this thread.

Here’s what you wrote:

I have asked you, calmly and reasonably, to support that accusation by providing the names of these Hamas defenders. I have gone through the thread looking for them and found none, which is why I’m asking you, yet again, to identify at least a couple. So far, you have steadfastly evaded giving an honest answer.

It’s not a complicated issue: identify any poster you believe is defending Hamas.

IIRC it was a different poster who muddied the waters initially about condemning Hamas vs showing support for Palestinians in this conflict.

*Checks*

Yup.

All uphill

Here’s what you wrote:

Well said @glasgowcyclist .

I think Dutchie probably knows he's been rumbled, but we all know the mantra,

Lie, then double down.

Here’s what you wrote:
I remember what i worte, but thanks for the reminder

I don't understand how, if it's apparently so easy to claim someone is either an Isreal defender or Isreali's are mis abusesing the ''antisemitism'' claim/victimhood an claim that is repeated a lot on this topic, or the classic islamophobe but fail to see the other side. If i now name a few that they start coming back with falsefied insultiness and stuff like that so is that really going to help.
I said i refused, refusing is something else than failure
I did before, @AndyRM is right on the money in the timeline he posted. (which is exactly the reason why i don't think an whole list is all that helpfull. They known
If i believe i was wrong i will but i don't believe i am, i do believe that all those that claimed @AuroraSaab was wrong claiming most of the women and girls where raped where wrong given the evidence that has now come to light, did you seem them apologize? Nope defending terrorist doesn't need an apologee right?
IIRC it was a different poster who muddied the waters initially about condemning Hamas vs showing support for Palestinians in this conflict.

*Checks*

Yup.
That's indeed correct than a lot of them started about how great hamas was, how isreal is actually a terrorist state etc. etc. but somehow after all those terrors of them unfolded and if Isreal really manages to clear Hamas and get something stable in it's place what we know now is just the tip of the iceberg of all the terrors they put the Gazan population trough. (and no none of this implies i defend or deny Isreal's role in this conflict)

Well said @glasgowcyclist .

I think Dutchie probably knows he's been rumbled, but we all know the mantra,

Lie, then double down.
What did you say about the accuracy of the Dutch army shouting ''pang pang'' due to ammunition shortage? again? And who was the one that turned out to be wrong again? that was you..

Top Bottom