Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I believe we're back to nobody outright condemning Hamas. Because "us lot" think everything they're doing is fine and dandy.

Reactions: C R

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Dutchie at large.

20231205_111605.jpg

I believe we're back to nobody outright condemning Hamas. Because "us lot" think everything they're doing is fine and dandy.
No my point was really how easy @multitool was again inserts the assertion it was the ''IDF'' and then @C R claiming everyone and his dog would condem them if it was Hamas... while newsflash they have being doing things like that for the past 10 years, but there wasn't a topic here, they only seem to pop up when Isreal can be blamed from something and then ''you lot'' wonder why i doubt your so called stance against Hamas..

Oh and while past events haven been published ''widely'' (between quotation marks because in comparison to current attention widely still isn't much) i couldn't find any other sources on this one, not saying it didn't happen, but @multitool isn't the best in posting reliable sources so there is that.

D

Deleted member 121

No my point was really how easy @multitool was again inserts the assertion it was the ''IDF'' and then @C R claiming everyone and his dog would condem them if it was Hamas... while newsflash they have being doing things like that for the past 10 years, but there wasn't a topic here, they only seem to pop up when Isreal can be blamed from something and then ''you lot'' wonder why i doubt your so called stance against Hamas..

Oh and while past events haven been published ''widely'' (between quotation marks because in comparison to current attention widely still isn't much) i couldn't find any other sources on this one, not saying it didn't happen, but @multitool isn't the best in posting reliable sources so there is that.

You're an absolute fool. If only i could transfer my title of "Pillock" to you, i would happily donate it...

Nobody as far as i am concerned should stand in the way of people condemning invasion and subsequent genocide anywhere they are able to publish that condemnation. Moreover, how many threads did you create condemning Hamas of this so called genocide? ZERO... When you are called out on your búllshit, you say that everyone that is calling you out is a Hamas supporter. I've had more intelligent, reasoned arguments with a 5 year old and that is not an insult, but 100% a fact...

C R

Über Member
Hamas killed 36 children on Oct 7.

In response, the Israelis have killed 11,500.

Only a psychopath would attempt to justify this.

How can you compare 36 white children to an amorphous mass of future towelheads, have you no decency?

multitool

How can you compare 36 white children to an amorphous mass of future towelheads, have you no decency?

You are right. What drives all of this is racism. Zionism is, by definition, a racist colonial enterprise, and the zionists have been very successful in portraying themselves as victims and the people they have oppressed for 70 years as the perpetrators. Its the ultimate DARVO.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

Hamas killed 36 children on Oct 7.

In response, the Israelis have killed 11,500.

Only a psychopath would attempt to justify this.

There is no such thing as proportionality in war

Except liberal luvvies

:okay:

multitool

There is no such thing as proportionality in war

Except liberal luvvies

:okay:

Non-sequitur (look it up).

But in fact there is proportionality, and laws governing war are there in an attempt to prevent war being waged against a civilian population. This is why commentary from those who study war is heavily focused on the stark disproportionality of this war.

I said earlier that only a psychopath would try and justify this death toll. I forgot idiots too, and in particular those who make gross comments justifying the deaths of children on Internet forums in a pathetic attempt to garner attention.

<cue laughter meme from the idiot of this particular village>

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

But in fact there is proportionality, and laws governing war are there in an attempt to prevent war being waged against a civilian population.

Pearl harbor 2403 deaths

Hiroshima/Nagasaki 355,000 deaths.

Nope there isn't proportionality in war-

Start a war, anticipate full retribution

Top Bottom