Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pearl harbor 2403 deaths

Hiroshima/Nagasaki 355,000 deaths.

Nope there isn't proportionality in war-

Clearly, I anticipated that you would invoke Hiroshima and Nagasaki. As if there is in any way an equivalence. If you had paused for thought you might have realised that you are advocating for no laws of war. Idiot.

Start a war, anticipate full retribution

Given that this particular war, which has lasted since 1948, was explicitly started by Jewish colonialists, you have inadvertently justified the Hamas attack of October 7th.

You are blissfully unaware of what an absolute thought-free moron you are.

Bless.

multitool

Are all Israelis white?

Were all 36 children killed in the Hamas attack white?

No they aren't all "white".

The distinction is based on race, but not necessarily skin colour.

Well, whodathunk it. ISISRAEL lied about UNRWA.

Attachments

• IMG_1298.jpeg
    IMG_1298.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

multitool

So, no multi ethnicity in Israel?, my TV must be faulty.

Of course there is multi-ethnicity in so far as there are Arabs with Israeli citizenship. But, the function of Israrl is to be a state primarily for Jews, and it doesn't matter where the Jews come from.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Of course there is multi-ethnicity in so far as there are Arabs with Israeli citizenship. But, the function of Israrl is to be a state primarily for Jews, and it doesn't matter where the Jews come from.

I am interested, is there a scientific test to identify a person as a Jew? Do they (the Israeli government) test potential immigrants for Jewishness?

Ian H

Legendary Member

I am interested, is there a scientific test to identify a person as a Jew? Do they (the Israeli government) test potential immigrants for Jewishness?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_citizenship_law

and also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel

Top Bottom