Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
WOW what an DAMMING evidence... A screenshot that claims absolutely nothing, other than that channel4 said that according to you, in the first pages, BBC, AP, CNN. all the big news media claimed Isreal bombed a Hospital that killed 500 if you look up the wikipedia page about that attack(it under my previous post you know after you kept on saying i didn't provide any evidence that is evidence from an independt source) it now says the source is unclear and victims count ranges from 10-300 depending on your propaganda of choice.

Further i did find that channel4 documentary you claim to cite, as a surprise to absolutely no one, if anyone is lying it's you, like a cookiemonster you read Isreal and anything negative and stopped thinking and such spread BS. From the actual article you can read Channel4 hasn't seen the 6 pages (they claim Sky did)but according too ''UNRWA Director of Communications Juliette Touma'' it's all untrue no not even that ''there is no evidence'' just as their is no evidence of them supplying Hamas unless you ask locals.. You know the people actually enduring the suffering., But you don't really care about those people, do ya? They just stand in the way of your BS

WOW!!! I assume you haven't looked at the Channel 4 news website, and the Guardian, that has covered this story in full.

Even UNWRA haven't seen any evidence and Nuttyahoo has done this before.

matticus

Guru
Thank you for the links. Maybe I missed something, but, I don't see anything particularly unusual in the citizenship requirements and rights, other than the ability of the "jews" to retain their original citizenship, if they so wish.

Still a mystery to me how precisely and unambiguously one identifies a "jew" ?

Yes, useful links from Ian there. What they DO show is that Israel is entirely happy granting Citizenship to:
- non-jews, and
- jews with quite a different ethnicity such as the 10,000s of Ethiopians they took in.

As to your 2nd question:
of course such definitions are slippery. bound to be. You have to ask "for what purpose"? I recently heard a jewish US comedienne say she will only marry a jewish man - she presumably has her own criteria in mind. These will differ from the rules that Israel has in place. Like most things, they will be imperfect, but from reading Ian's links I'd say they are at least as reasonable as most legal definitions! :smile:

Last edited:

Ian H

Legendary Member
Yes, useful links from Ian there. What they DO show is that Israel is entirely happy granting Citizenship to:
- non-jews, and
- jews with quite a different ethnicity such as the 10,000s of Ethiopians they took in.
Except Israeli Arabs, it seems.
When Israel's Knesset adopted the Jewish nation state law five years ago, under Benjamin Netanyahu's aegis, many Jewish Israelis were deeply worried about formalizing inequality and Jewish privilege into legislation with the higher status of a Basic Law.

The new law provided the right of self-determination in Israel to Jews exclusively, demoted the Arabic language and committed to Jewish settlement. Many Arab Palestinian citizens were downright scared; anxious that the Nation State law wasn’t just a culmination of anti-Arab populist hostility, but the ominous start of a new assault.

The new Netanyahu government’s legislative activity is proving them right. Below the frantic headlines about the attempted judicial capture, the government has advanced laws that target Arabs in far more dangerous ways, by marking those convicted of terrorism for deportation, or even death.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...6-c72c-d069-a3df-c73c17e90000?v=1707396176487 (I'm afraid you have to register to read all the article - but this harassment of Israeli Arabs isn't new, it's just intensified recently).

What hate? Do provide evidence of that?

In my 16+ years of being on this forum, I can say for sure that I have never encouraged hate against anyone.

So, do us all a favour and tell the voices in your head to STFU. And that is not hate, just a request.
Hitler, Islamic hate preachers, jewish hate preachers all say they don't preach hate, so i don't listen to your words i look at your actions.

WOW!!! I assume you haven't looked at the Channel 4 news website, and the Guardian, that has covered this story in full.
Reading still isn't your strong point i quoted the UNRWA spokesperson from that website.
But considering that is already to hard for you i won't border explaining court proceedings and such. (spoiler Isreal needs to supply evidence to a court not to the UNRWA)

Reading still isn't your strong point i quoted the UNRWA spokesperson from that website.
But considering that is already to hard for you i won't border explaining court proceedings and such. (spoiler Isreal needs to supply evidence to a court not to the UNRWA)

When you resort to insults, you've lost any argument you have.

So, evidence of Hamas supporters on this forum? Still haven't looked at the C4 website yet? You do understand (probably not ) that UNWRA cannot do anything until evidence is supplied to them by ISISrael which is not forthcoming.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Everyone liking the two post linked above

That’s your basis for accusing people of supporting terrorism? A couple of likes on two posts that don’t mention any support for terrorism?

You’ll have to do a lot better than that and remember, your accusation of posters supporting Hamas came on 31 Dec 23, way before either of those two posts anyway.

Actual evidence would be nice.

matticus

Guru
Except Israeli Arabs, it seems.
When Israel's Knesset adopted the Jewish nation state law five years ago, under Benjamin Netanyahu's aegis, many Jewish Israelis were deeply worried about formalizing inequality and Jewish privilege into legislation with the higher status of a Basic Law.

The new law provided the right of self-determination in Israel to Jews exclusively, demoted the Arabic language and committed to Jewish settlement. Many Arab Palestinian citizens were downright scared; anxious that the Nation State law wasn’t just a culmination of anti-Arab populist hostility, but the ominous start of a new assault.

The new Netanyahu government’s legislative activity is proving them right. Below the frantic headlines about the attempted judicial capture, the government has advanced laws that target Arabs in far more dangerous ways, by marking those convicted of terrorism for deportation, or even death.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...6-c72c-d069-a3df-c73c17e90000?v=1707396176487 (I'm afraid you have to register to read all the article - but this harassment of Israeli Arabs isn't new, it's just intensified recently).

As the words citizen/citizenship do not appear in your reply, I'm unable to see how it relates to my post.
(you'll note I never denied racial tensions there, and it's not news that Arabs in general have a tougher time than Jews*)

*if you want a definition of these terms, take it up with @BoldonLad , not me!

Ian H

Legendary Member
As the words citizen/citizenship do not appear in your reply, I'm unable to see how it relates to my post.
(you'll note I never denied racial tensions there, and it's not news that Arabs in general have a tougher time than Jews*)

*if you want a definition of these terms, take it up with @BoldonLad , not me!
Because the Israeli extreme-right has been calling for Arab citizens to have their citizenship removed, or for them to be physically moved elsewhere, amongst other proposed 'solutions'.
And no, I don't need a definition.

Reactions: C R
When you resort to insults, you've lost any argument you have.
So you entered the losing camp about 100 posts ago
So, evidence of Hamas supporters on this forum? Still haven't looked at the C4 website yet? You do understand (probably not ) that UNWRA cannot do anything until evidence is supplied to them by ISISrael which is not forthcoming.
Below, talking about evidence you ignored the fact that i quoted from that C4 interview, that your coming tactic if you can't win with argument dazzle with bullshite.
And than more Bullcrap, Israel supplied evidence to the ICJ the International Court of Justice. Do you understand what a court is? How it works? If you do you would know that Israel already supplied said evidence to the court and only certain people within the UNRWA would have access to it and they certainly not going to the media to dispute it, they would respond to the court you know what lawyers do?. If you actually read what is said on Channel 4 it actually says so they refer to 3rd parties who might have read it and then go on and say that passports, cell phone data that puts them on a certain location actually prove nothing. Many many murderers, rapist, etc. are convicted in the basis off the very same data so that argument is wronged. the very simple tactics to justify that is those information on itself indeed often(note the word often, it up to the court to decide on a per case basis, there have been criminals convicted on only that basis) does not prove enough, however Israel has also submitted evidence showing text messages telling one of the UNRWA employees to take a rocket launcher and ammo with him. They have also evidence an UNRWA teacher held (at least) on os the hostages captured in his home. (information that is intentionally left out of by channel4 as they rely on the UNRWA spokesperson.)
The article is misleading on more things it claims for example UNRWA only fired half off those accused but that's only because the other half is death already probably killed as hamas fighter maybe even falsely in civilian or UNRWA clothes.

That’s your basis for accusing people of supporting terrorism? A couple of likes on two posts that don’t mention any support for terrorism?

You’ll have to do a lot better than that and remember, your accusation of posters supporting Hamas came on 31 Dec 23, way before either of those two posts anyway.

Actual evidence would be nice.
Nope, it's consistently them and considering it's enough for them to accuse me of either ''believing isreali propaganda'' or ''being paid by Isreal'' (which is according to the same extremist(s) is the same as being branded a terrorist so no love lost) i can't see why with at least one of them very openly going to a terrorist protests i can't apply the same standard to them.

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
yes that's why i said it mein kampf is very hard to read but those hate quotes are very recognizable.

You didn't ask anyone for evidence when they posted a screenshot of something they claim channel4 reported on, how come?

Ah. So you're after evidence when you can't provide any of your own?

Cool.

matticus

Guru
Because the Israeli extreme-right has been calling for Arab citizens to have their citizenship removed, or for them to be physically moved elsewhere, amongst other proposed 'solutions'.

The "extreme-right" in the UK has various racist views. Does that mean you are a racist?
The fact remains that the Israeli Government has accepted many (some millions perhaps?) of non-jews, over many decades; I was answering a contrary assertion.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Nope, it's consistently them and considering it's enough for them to accuse me of either ''believing isreali propaganda'' or ''being paid by Isreal'' (which is according to the same extremist(s) is the same as being branded a terrorist so no love lost) i can't see why with at least one of them very openly going to a terrorist protests i can't apply the same standard to them.

Neither of the two quotations you cite exist in this thread (even when correct spelling is used) so it appears your imagination is still running away with you.

I expect your description of someone “very openly going to a terrorist protests” is equally laughable.

Top Bottom