Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 121

I no nothing of the sort. There are aerial footage clips appearing on news feeds. Not looked yet

It's like the film The Running Man this ay it? We just need the game show element. Wanna play Dynamo, Andy?

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 121

I no nothing of the sort. There are aerial footage clips appearing on news feeds. Not looked yet

I would consider looking. I just have. A load of starving people, getting food off of aid trucks in a land littered with fresh Artillery shells craters. I'm sure desperate, starving people are supposed to form an orderly queue, somewhere... Where? Were they told where? When did the Israelis open fire? Did that cause the aid truck drivers to panic and GTFO, not knowing if the fire is aimed at them? Is the Israeli army retarded? Were they ordered to fire? Maybe it is flat out murder? Do you really think the Israeli army report would reflect an ounce of truth if it implicated them in mass murder? I don't necessarily ask you to reply, but perhaps consider rubbing two brain cells together and give it some thought...

You appear to have linked to an article written for a neo-conservative think tank.
The article doesn't appear to contain the quote you allude to.
Interesting, who'd have thought @dutchguylivingintheuk wouldn't be able to differentiate fact from right wing propaganda?
Just because you can't read doesn't mean it does say it, QUOTE from that ARTICLE:

Abu Marzouk said the tunnels are “meant to protect us” from Israeli aircraft and facilitate attacks on Israeli targets.

“Us” meaning Hamas. Not civilians.

Hamas chooses not to build bomb shelters in Gaza because that would undercut its ability to use the population as human shields.

By putting civilians in or above its military positions, Hamas knows it cannot lose.

Either it will prevent Israel from attacking, since the Israeli military tries to minimize harm to civilians, or if Israel does attack, the use of human shields will ensure high civilian casualties.

Hamas can then hold the death toll against Israel while generating sympathy for itself. END of QUOTE

Do you understand what those words mean @bobzmyunkle Exactly the same as i said worse still because they also say Hamas WANTS more civilian DEATHS so they can use them AGAINST Isreal.
And your BLAH about being somekind of think tank, yeah whatever it was allover the news back in November that you only read what fits your narrative is not my problem, i looked up said quote and this one came up. But hey it's an free world you can look it up yourself.

Hamas the bastions of good, honesty, virtue. :laugh:
yeah angels of peace who rape and kill women
The Israelis have been shooting civilians on sight for 5 months. Even children. Even captured on film.

That is why there are 30k dead.
It would have been 0 zero null, Nada, Noppes if Hamas didn't attack on the 7 of October last year. Despite before they 7 October they regularly launched rockets too, Isreal just countered them all.

D

Deleted member 159

Looks like hate marches, intimidating people, MPs etc will be banned after PM announcement

Waits to see if it actually happens

Whether Hamas care about civilians is not an issue. They are a terrorist organisation so have far less obligations than a sovereign state.

It is Isreal who are killing civilians and need to be taking extra care not to unnecessarily kill civilians, as they are a UN country who have to play by the rules of international conflict.
What kind of nonsense is that? They admit they use civilians as a farking strategy killing them or using death civilians by means of getting more sympathy. and you response by saying ''yes it are terrorist they don't play nice.. ''

Who are they?
I'm the not native english speaker here yet i'm explaining english to you for some reason. but the ''they'' was Hamas.(and yes that sentence was a bit weird)
@CXRAndy @dutchguylivingintheuk

Can you justify this? 112 dead innocent Palestinians, massacred while getting food.

The IDF tried to blame the victims saying there was a stampede.
It would have been 0 zero null, Nada, Noppes if Hamas didn't attack on the 7 of October last year. Despite before they 7 October they regularly launched rockets too, Isreal just countered them all.

I'm the not native english speaker here yet i'm explaining english to you for some reason. but the ''they'' was Hamas.(and yes that sentence was a bit weird)

Can you justify the murder of 112 starving Palestinians without being a dick?

Two million Palestinians are not Hamas you idiot!

Last edited:
Top Bottom