Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Good old Imam Chalghoumi. I wondered when/if you'd bring him up.

As it happens, I don't disagree with what he says. However, I believe as yet there are no links to Hamas or antisemitism so to conflate all that with rapists is typical stirring bullsh!t.

Reactions: C R
Good old Imam Chalghoumi. I wondered when/if you'd bring him up.

As it happens, I don't disagree with what he says. However, I believe as yet there are no links to Hamas or antisemitism so to conflate all that with rapists is typical stirring bullsh!t.
How can you say you ''don't disagree'' and then go on to deny hat he says is happening are you saying you better informed off the Muslim community then he is?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
How can you say you ''don't disagree'' and then go on to deny hat he says is happening are you saying you better informed off the Muslim community then he is?

I'll make it simple:

The rape of a child (or anyone) is reprehensible.

There is no evidence this was motivated by anti Semitism or Hamas in any way.

Conflating all that is stirring hatred.

There is no evidence this was motivated by anti Semitism or Hamas in any way.

Conflating all that is stirring hatred.
If it would be Farage/Robbinson of the french counterparts you might have a point, but this isn't either Farage or Robinbinson and despite it being translated for you it isn't what he is saying either.

What he is saying that a rape of a girl of 12 years old solely due to the fact that she is jewish can only happen if the hate and anti-Semitism the like of Hamas are spreading is supported within their communities.

He doesn't talk about evidence alltough the offenders literally said it was because she was Jewish and it was ''revenge'' for Gaza how much more evidence do you need? i very much doubt you would have the same standards if it was the Farage/robinsons youth attacking an muslim girl for the same reason.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
If it would be Farage/Robbinson of the french counterparts you might have a point, but this isn't either Farage or Robinbinson and despite it being translated for you it isn't what he is saying either.

What he is saying that a rape of a girl of 12 years old solely due to the fact that she is jewish can only happen if the hate and anti-Semitism the like of Hamas are spreading is supported within their communities.

He doesn't talk about evidence alltough the offenders literally said it was because she was Jewish and it was ''revenge'' for Gaza how much more evidence do you need? i very much doubt you would have the same standards if it was the Farage/robinsons youth attacking an muslim girl for the same reason.

I speak French, and I know about Chalghoumi.

I speak French, and I know about Chalghoumi.
So does that in any way change the point he is making here? You think those boys would have raped a 12 years old girl in the same way if their parent's didn't at the very least support Hamas view on Islam? (which is a very tradition reading putting religion above cultural views, and putting whatever is written in the Koran as absolute reality. Bit the same as we where doing in europe a few centuries ago when we where still burning witches and stuff)

AndyRM

Elder Goth
So does that in any way change the point he is making here? You think those boys would have raped a 12 years old girl in the same way if their parent's didn't at the very least support Hamas view on Islam? (which is a very tradition reading putting religion above cultural views, and putting whatever is written in the Koran as absolute reality. Bit the same as we where doing in europe a few centuries ago when we where still burning witches and stuff)

As ever you either fail to read or wilfully ignore everything else that I've written.

As far as I'm aware there are (rightly) no official details from the police or prosecutors about the identity of the victims. It's an all around hate fest fuelled by speculation and gullibility induced fervour.

Last edited:

Ian H

Guru

So, on the basis of one nasty crime in France, you think it's reasonable to condemn the entire Palestinian nation.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
So, on the basis of one nasty crime in France, you think it's reasonable to condemn the entire Palestinian nation.

Of course he does. It's his schtick on this thread.

All Palestinians are in thrall to Hamas and anyone who says anything negative about Israel is a Nazi.

As ever you either fail to read or wilfully ignore everything else that I've written.

As far as I'm aware there are (rightly) no official details from the police or prosecutors about the identity of the victims. It's an all around hate fest fuelled by speculation and gullibility induced fervour.
So ''Le monde'' is lying in this translated article? https://archive.is/NSEMV because it clearly describes all off above minus maybe the specific mention of Hamas.

Of course he does. It's his schtick on this thread.

All Palestinians are in thrall to Hamas and anyone who says anything negative about Israel is a Nazi.
if i ever need to hire a spokesperson i sure as hell wouldn't hire you so please stop talking for me. You're not getting the job. Weakest link bye bye and such

thank you

AndyRM

Elder Goth
So ''Le monde'' is lying in this translated article? https://archive.is/NSEMV because it clearly describes all off above minus maybe the specific mention of Hamas.

I hadn't seen that article (which is a newspaper report but never mind). Horrific though it is, there's still no mention of Hamas, or that she was raped for being Jewish.

To be honest picking at the bones of this is pretty distasteful, and I've got some witches to burn this afternoon.

Top Bottom