Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Über Member
Whilst Ami Ayalon is exactly right, unfortunately the Israelis lost their humanity decades ago.

View: https://x.com/amanpour/status/1805295431355973645

But Amanpour is Iranian, ergo anti semitic, ergo she probably tricked him into saying that. 🙄

I hadn't seen that article (which is a newspaper report but never mind).
Aren't you the one lecturing about not looking at sources and such? You gambled i wouldn't know and lost.
Horrific though it is, there's still no mention of Hamas, .
But you seem to be obsessed with reading Hamas involvement, whilst the imam in question never said is was Hamas involvement let me quote a part of the translated text ''It is horrible that a 12 year old girl was raped because she is Jewish. What is the difference with Hamas? What is the difference with their ideology? Rapists and Hamas terrorists share the same education, the same hatred. Parents and environment have pushed these youth to become rapists and murderers, as in the case of Merah and others. The same ideology, the same way of reacting, the same anti-Semitism.''

You read? he is talking about the ideology and hatred he is not saying it where Hamas own hired agents or something.
or that she was raped for being Jewish.
from the article ''According to the girl's account, P. began by asking her about her religion – her family is Jewish – and in particular why she had "hidden" it. "She said she wanted to protect herself to avoid any aggression," write the officers, who returned to the scene that evening with the victim. At that point, they began to hit and insult her. She told the police they called her a "dirty Jew."''

But now it was because she was wearing a red dress right? oh wait that the article really doesn't mention.

To be honest picking at the bones of this is pretty distasteful, and I've got some witches to burn this afternoon.
If you would start with picking the correct ones, but that's kind of hard when you simply can't because it's an hate crime because the victim was Jewish, and you are trying to deny that.
That’s a phrase you might want to ruminate on whenever you next consider labelling members of this forum as terrorist supporters.
I still stand by that however, i did not say or label members of this forum as terrorist supporters i said they do exactly what hamas wants and by extension are therefore whether they want ir or not supporting Hamas and certainly not all those Palestinians whom Hamas sees as canon fodder.(and yes i have altered my words later to make that more clear so i do understand where the misunderstanding comes from)

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Aren't you the one lecturing about not looking at sources and such? You gambled i wouldn't know and lost.

But you seem to be obsessed with reading Hamas involvement, whilst the imam in question never said is was Hamas involvement let me quote a part of the translated text ''It is horrible that a 12 year old girl was raped because she is Jewish. What is the difference with Hamas? What is the difference with their ideology? Rapists and Hamas terrorists share the same education, the same hatred. Parents and environment have pushed these youth to become rapists and murderers, as in the case of Merah and others. The same ideology, the same way of reacting, the same anti-Semitism.''

You read? he is talking about the ideology and hatred he is not saying it where Hamas own hired agents or something.

from the article ''According to the girl's account, P. began by asking her about her religion – her family is Jewish – and in particular why she had "hidden" it. "She said she wanted to protect herself to avoid any aggression," write the officers, who returned to the scene that evening with the victim. At that point, they began to hit and insult her. She told the police they called her a "dirty Jew."''

But now it was because she was wearing a red dress right? oh wait that the article really doesn't mention.

If you would start with picking the correct ones, but that's kind of hard when you simply can't because it's an hate crime because the victim was Jewish, and you are trying to deny that.

I still stand by that however, i did not say or label members of this forum as terrorist supporters i said they do exactly what hamas wants and by extension are therefore whether they want ir or not supporting Hamas and certainly not all those Palestinians whom Hamas sees as canon fodder.(and yes i have altered my words later to make that more clear so i do understand where the misunderstanding comes from)

I said I hadn't seen a particular article FFS, there was no gambling involved. But if you want to feel like you've won then go right ahead hun.

I said I hadn't seen a particular article FFS, there was no gambling involved. But if you want to feel like you've won then go right ahead hun.
Typical you, only respond to a very silly point, whilst you spend most of your time claiming she wasn't targeted because she was jewish and when shown otherwise just ignore, it conveniently.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Typical you, only respond to a very silly point, whilst you spend most of your time claiming she wasn't targeted because she was jewish and when shown otherwise just ignore, it conveniently.

I'm not ignoring it. Look at what I originally wrote:

"As it happens, I don't disagree with what he says. However, I believe as yet there are no links to Hamas or antisemitism so to conflate all that with rapists is typical stirring bullsh!t."

Nothing you've said or posted has convinced me otherwise.

Although I will concede that calling someone a "dirty Jew" is an anti-Semitic comment, though making it out to be as being massively deep rooted in this situation is, I believe, wrong.

Nothing you've said or posted has convinced me otherwise.
Fair enough, if you said that earlier i wouldn't have questioned whether you where ignoring me. I have nothing more to add so i guess we have to agree to disagree on this point.
Although I will concede that calling someone a "dirty Jew" is an anti-Semitic comment, though making it out to be as being massively deep rooted in this situation is, I believe, wrong.
Yeah this is indeed an first of it's kind incident right? Maybe the first one you can't deny or put the ones reporting it down as racist but i do believe this imam is better than you in analyzing whether this is an systemic issue deep rooted in their community than you are.

Ian H

Guru
i do believe this imam is better than you in analyzing whether this is an systemic issue deep rooted in their community than you are.

Do you know him then? Perhaps had a conversation about the subject?

Ian H

Guru
This summary from Haaretz might make you wonder how long the Netanyahu regime will last
The head of Israel's National Security Council said it is impossible to make Hamas disappear. Israel clarified to the U.S. that its position in hostage/cease-fire negotiations with Hamas has not changed despite Netanyahu's recent TV comments about a "partial" deal. The sister of Hamas politburo chief Ismail Haniyeh was killed in an Israeli strike in Gaza City. Palestinian President Abbas will reportedly visit Russia. PM Netanyahu's wife told hostages' family members she believes IDF chiefs want to stage a coup against her husband.
https://us18.campaign-archive.com/?e=b20c2c1640&u=d3bceadb340d6af4daf1de00d&id=c50561f5dd
[I am not sure whether the link works for you as it's an email briefing, otherwise - https://www.haaretz.com/]

Top Bottom