Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It’s Israel who is the aggressor.
They both are but that wasn't the point. If you start shouting ''but they are aggressive too'' after the october 7 attacks for example you kind of deviating from the issue
It’s Israel who, for decades, has illegally seized and still occupies land that doesn’t belong to it. It is Israel that confines Palestinians in an open-air prison called Gaza. It’s Israel that restricts their access to medicine, food, water, electricity. It’s Israel that surrounds Gaza with surveillance cameras and AI-controlled machine gun towers.
They are called borders, this country has them too aided by the fact that is is an island and because we don't have terrorist neighbours we also don't need gun towers and such. But if you go and look past gaza you see that there are more countries where they use these measurements to keep their borders save.
It’s Israel that has bombed every university, hospital and school in Gaza.
Please enlight us how many of those hospitals, university's etc. would still be there if Hamas didn't commit 7 October attacks? i will help you zero, they would all still be there.
It’s Israel that fired 355 bullets into an already immobilised car to murder a young girl who was trapped and calling for help. It’s Israel whose snipers executed the brave paramedics who tried to rescue her.
Isreal or isreal's snipers? or does the palestinians are not hamas think only work when defending terrorist? (yes i do say military is not the same as all isreali's)
It’s Israel that sends their citizens into the West Bank to illegally occupy land and homes that aren’t theirs. It’s Israel that distributes assault weapons to these thugs to harass, abuse and kill anyone who resists them. It’s Israel that encourages these occupiers to steal or destroy Palestinian water sources.
that's indeed something they(isreal) need to be held accountable for
It is Israel that is expanding its offensive into Lebanon.
You forgot to mention Iran bolstered Hezbollah with lots of ammo, artillery's first and Israel responded to continues rocket attacks from Hezbollah, so Hezbollah was the aggresor, it's just they when they provoke Isreal they find out they are just so much stronger.

But somehow they’ve convinced you and much of the world that they are the victims.
Please explain the concept to me where not the victims in europe and elsewhere have their neighborhoods, religious buildings etc. needing extra protection while all the mosques etc. are absolutely fine?

Oooh, is this like where you claim posters on here love terrorists, but can never actually manage it?
I said no such thing.
It would do you well read this article by a jewish writer about the cult of October 7th.
Why because he says something within your alley? Big difference with the like of Hamas of they say something Hamas and the likes don't agree with they get killed.

It is funny that your lot complain all the time about minorities playing the victim about historical wrongs and how they should get over it,
i don't known how to respond to such a gross generalization
but when it is the Israeli government doing it then it is fine and dandy.
i never said anything of approval of the isreali goverment, i think they are part of the problem, doesn't make hamas, hezbollah and Iran more saints do they?

Top Bottom