Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 121

"The first casualty when war comes is truth".

Hiram W Johnson senator for California, to the US Senate in 1917

I see he was a fan of the works of Samuel Johnson who frankly put it better... "Among the calamities of war may be numbered the diminution of the love of truth, by the falsehoods which interest dictates and credulity encourages."

Trust an American to simplify the English language so idiots can understand it...

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Fight fire with fire

Starve it of oxygen

Terrorist cleansing that is something else.

Wrong! Wholly wrong.

Clear out the terrorists, yes, but not while carrying out war crimes as defined by the Geneva Convention. Collective punishment, targeting schools and hospitals, dropping 2000lb bombs into refugee camps, ordering people to leave their homes and head south then bombing them, killing 248 Palestinians, 40 children, this year at Gaza's border by IDF troops (under orders from IDF Generals) for the crime of being Palestinian (this is also now happening in the West Bank, especially Ramallah) and the ethnic cleansing, as pointed out in a speech by King Abdullah of Jordan a few days ago.

The Israeli Gov are a terrorist state. They're an apartheid state. They're treating the Palestinian population similar to the way the South African regime treated the black population. The IDF are a terrorist organisation and are no different to Hamas/Hezbollah.

I have no issues with Israel's right to exist peacefully, within the confines of international law but I will condemn the IDF's egregious human rights abuses and the Israeli's plan to ethnically cleanse Israel. I also support the Palestinian's right to exist in their own homeland, again within the confines of international law, after all they were there first before the Nakba of 1948. However, I would love to see Hamas/Hezbollah wiped off the planet.

There is no excuse ever for war crimes, regardless of who carries them out and for whatever reason. That's the whole point of the Geneva Convention.

This will bite the USA in the ass though. They've lost the moral high ground by supporting these war crimes instead of calling it out and telling both sides to stop. They voted against a resolution last night in the UN, put forward by Brazil, calling for a ceasefire and a safe passage for supplies and medical staff. The UK abstained, like the cowards we are now, along with Russia. What good company we keep nowadays.

Wrong! Wholly wrong.

Clear out the terrorists, yes,
i said clearing terrorist so what is wrong here?

but not while carrying out war crimes as defined by the Geneva Convention. Collective punishment, targeting schools and hospitals,
the hospital was hit by a Hamas/hamas friends astray rocket. Hamas is quite a fan of storing weapons in schools, but despite all that yes they should be carefull what they bomb, i don't support those targets
dropping 2000lb bombs into refugee camps, ordering people to leave their homes and head south then bombing them, killing 248 Palestinians, 40 children, this year at Gaza's border by IDF troops (under orders from IDF Generals) for the crime of being Palestinian (this is also now happening in the West Bank, especially Ramallah) and the ethnic cleansing, as pointed out in a speech by King Abdullah of Jordan a few days ago.
the problem with those numbers is that they come from Hamas, and they are just as reliable as Russia's assement that the Ukraine war would last 3 days. but again i don't support those actions, but they are seperate from the objective of destroying Hamas

The Israeli Gov are a terrorist state. They're an apartheid state. They're treating the Palestinian population similar to the way the South African regime treated the black population. The IDF are a terrorist organisation and are no different to Hamas/Hezbollah.

Well Hamas killed and kills every Jew in sight, so if it was an ''apartheid'' regime they would be better than Hamas because they would stay alive. Can you also please explain why if it's all so bad, there are so many other groups then jews living in Isreal without problems?
might you vision be influenced by certain youtubers or something?

I have no issues with Israel's right to exist peacefully, within the confines of international law but I will condemn the IDF's egregious human rights abuses and the Israeli's plan to ethnically cleanse Israel. I also support the Palestinian's right to exist in their own homeland, again within the confines of international law, after all they were there first before the Nakba of 1948. However, I would love to see Hamas/Hezbollah wiped off the planet.
Agreed free rights for all. just all play nicely, hasn't worked for the past 75 years so it sure as hell gonna work now..

There is no excuse ever for war crimes, regardless of who carries them out and for whatever reason. That's the whole point of the Geneva Convention.
Yeah in practice i don't believe it really works, to be honest. but i agree it should be followed.
This will bite the USA in the ass though. They've lost the moral high ground by supporting these war crimes instead of calling it out and telling both sides to stop. They voted against a resolution last night in the UN, put forward by Brazil, calling for a ceasefire and a safe passage for supplies and medical staff. The UK abstained, like the cowards we are now, along with Russia. What good company we keep nowadays.
You're joking right? You think the US calling Hamas to play by the rules is going to work? Tell that those 1000 civilians, oh wait you can't A pointless resolution won't help either.

i said clearing terrorist so what is wrong here?

the hospital was hit by a Hamas/hamas friends astray rocket. Hamas is quite a fan of storing weapons in schools, but despite all that yes they should be carefull what they bomb, i don't support those targets

the problem with those numbers is that they come from Hamas, and they are just as reliable as Russia's assement that the Ukraine war would last 3 days. but again i don't support those actions, but they are seperate from the objective of destroying Hamas

Well Hamas killed and kills every Jew in sight, so if it was an ''apartheid'' regime they would be better than Hamas because they would stay alive. Can you also please explain why if it's all so bad, there are so many other groups then jews living in Isreal without problems?
might you vision be influenced by certain youtubers or something?

Agreed free rights for all. just all play nicely, hasn't worked for the past 75 years so it sure as hell gonna work now..

Yeah in practice i don't believe it really works, to be honest. but i agree it should be followed.

You're joking right? You think the US calling Hamas to play by the rules is going to work? Tell that those 1000 civilians, oh wait you can't A pointless resolution won't help either.

Point 1. There's no way that Hamas have the firepower to bring down a hospital of that size. The IDF have been killing every Palestinian in sight but, as Gandhi said 'An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.'

Point 2. Israel have admitted that they don't want any Palestinians on their land and demanding that people in Gaza leave their homes is evidence of that. Hamas are C*&%s and I have no sympathy for them. As I mentioned in the previous post, which you have ignored, I would love to see Hamas/Hezbollah destroyed but not at the expense of innocent Palestinians who have done nothing wrong.

Point 3. I get my news from reliable sources, not You Tube. Dumbass comment that adds nothing to the debate.

Point 4. See what I wrote about Hamas/Hezbollah. If all resolutions are pointless, what's the point of the UN?

Point 5. Read up on the 1948 Nakba.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

Isn't that what Hamas did?

You seem to be promoting terrorism here on the Internet, Andy.

I haven't seen absolute condemnation of the Hamas attacks by the lefties. So it would seem that anything goes in retaliation and you would be happy with the tactics.

The swiftest way to bring this war to an end is to remove all energy, food and water. No one can survive more than a week or so before delirium sets in. This would reduce overall cost of lives on both sides by cancelling out a protracted war.

D

Deleted member 159

Point 1. There's no way that Hamas have the firepower to bring down a hospital of that size.

Have you thought that Hamas might have been storing weapons at the hospital? Absolute bad luck they hit their own weapons dump, destroying the hospital.

There are plenty of videos showing multiple rockets being launched from with Gaza, and a large explosion

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I haven't seen absolute condemnation of the Hamas attacks by the lefties. So it would seem that anything goes in retaliation and you would be happy with the tactics.

The swiftest way to bring this war to an end is to remove all energy, food and water. No one can survive more than a week or so before delirium sets in. This would reduce overall cost of lives on both sides by cancelling out a protracted war.

You're reading the Aurora playbook. Although in a warped way, because you seem to be asking for condemnation of what Hamas are up to, while condoning Israel's war crimes.

Plus ca change.

Top Bottom