Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So you talkin out of your arse and haven't seen anything just blaming Isreal because who to fack gives about facts right? (othersie you wouldn't say above, also ever heard of Badr3 ?)

It's evidence of not wanting to harm civilians as Hamas will use them as Human shields.

considering the amounts of subjective and outright false information you sprout i think it's adds to the debate. do you watch Commie24 or something? or destroy isreal and all jews 25?

the un is pointless against terrorist like Hamas, Isis etc. It can work against countries by leveing sanctions like with Isreal/france/uk during/after the 6 day war.

Yeah they wanted to destroy all Jews needed to flew themselves instead despite quite a lot of different armies involved. But yes it would be so much better if they just get along you known? But i still don't see how you claim it's all isreal for all you mention the other side has the same motivation, just because they are so much weaker because they don't care about their population and feel safer by keeping them stupid does not change their intentions. Give them Isreals military arsenal for a day and everyone over there would be killed, as opposed to Isreal who only responds if attacked.

Jeez! You're such a :o)

None of this word salad makes any sense and, what I can make of it, provides no evidence whatsoever. Let's face it, judging by your previous word salads, you just hate Muslims.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
The uncoolest band in the world but also the soundtrack to my life for forty years. I’m seeing them again next month. I hope they remain brave enough to play this.

I would be amazed if they didn't. No Scottish gig this time & sadly missed out on tix for Wolverhampton (my other half's a yam-yam), but broke my Marillion Weekend virginity in Berlin back in June so that'll have to do!

How's that working out in Occupied Palestine?
if you actually read the part you left out you knew my answer, but you know just as well your not interested in any answer.
Jeez! You're such a :o)

None of this word salad makes any sense and, what I can make of it, provides no evidence whatsoever. Let's face it, judging by your previous word salads, you just hate Muslims.
First off, you're not original with your claims about word salad and blah and it is blah because you start talking like that when i challenged you so you just not able to back any of your claims. That's fine there are more in this group and they resort to the same thing they try to ''villian'' me by claimng i'm all sorts of thing sometimes outright racism by claiming it's all because i'm from a other country...

Second off fark off with you ''evidence'' you are the one making bold and stupid claims, maybe back them up with evidence first? Not that it makes and difference, you have your answer ready anyways.

P.s. i have nothing against Muslims i have something against Muslim extremist that is something else, but you wouldn't understand.. types like you where all shot on that festival.. give that a good thing next time you plan a day out.

Ian H

Legendary Member
if you actually read the part you left out you knew my answer, but you know just as well your not interested in any answer.

First off, you're not original with your claims about word salad and blah and it is blah because you start talking like that when i challenged you so you just not able to back any of your claims. That's fine there are more in this group and they resort to the same thing they try to ''villian'' me by claimng i'm all sorts of thing sometimes outright racism by claiming it's all because i'm from a other country...

Second off fark off with you ''evidence'' you are the one making bold and stupid claims, maybe back them up with evidence first? Not that it makes and difference, you have your answer ready anyways.

P.s. i have nothing against Muslims i have something against Muslim extremist that is something else, but you wouldn't understand.. types like you where all shot on that festival.. give that a good thing next time you plan a day out.

More pointless bile. Perhaps you should take a rest until you're calm enough to post something sensible.

What a wonder nobody has posted it yet, Turns out Hamas can't count, AFP reports the estimated death toll for that hospital is 10-50 instead of 500 big difference.
(source:
View: https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1715044121268932960
)

Mmmmm....an account run by a doctor based in, er, Australia (which is nowhere near the Middle East) and has been pulled up time and time again for posting false statistics and information.

matticus

Guru
Question Time was interesting last night. Amazing fortune* that they were in Belfast this week!

I found every panellist who referred to their experience of the peace process over there - as a comparison with conflict in Israel - impressive and moving.

*Perhaps someone "on the street" gave some hints to the schedulers ...

D

Deleted member 49

Question Time was interesting last night. Amazing fortune* that they were in Belfast this week!

I found every panellist who referred to their experience of the peace process over there - as a comparison with conflict in Israel - impressive and moving.

*Perhaps someone "on the street" gave some hints to the schedulers ...
I rarely watch it,but partner insisted. Anything Irish !
Loved the hypocrisy of English politicians in N Ireland saying there can be no negotiations or ceasefire to stop the massacre because Hamas is a terrorist organisation !
Also not that it matters but it was in Lisburn not Belfast 😁

Mmmmm....an account run by a doctor based in, er, Australia (which is nowhere near the Middle East) and has been pulled up time and time again for posting false statistics and information.
the source was AFP as you can read in the tweet what is afp: ''Agence France-Presse is a French international news agency headquartered in Paris, France. Founded in 1835 as Havas, it is the world's oldest news agency. With 2,400 employees of 100 nationalities, AFP has an editorial presence in 260 cities across 151 countries.''
anything else?

the source was AFP as you can read in the tweet what is afp: ''Agence France-Presse is a French international news agency headquartered in Paris, France. Founded in 1835 as Havas, it is the world's oldest news agency. With 2,400 employees of 100 nationalities, AFP has an editorial presence in 260 cities across 151 countries.''
anything else?

As I said, this website has been pulled up for misquoting statistics. I did check this via Google and Wikipedia. How do we know that they're not actually quoting the correct figures. The US Intelligence Dept. said today that the death toll is between 100-300. I think they'll be more reliable.

Top Bottom