Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

I reckon you're 5"3' and my fiancee could annihilate you.

Soz.

I'm annihilated by the thought that you have a fiancee.

D

Deleted member 49

"Rent free". Isn't that your usual retort?

I'm surprised you don't understand the "red lines" thing and why he didn't answer it. He would be setting a trap for himself that he doesn't need to set.
The only trap he's caught in is of his own making.

Reactions: C R

multitool

Would the 'trap' be that if he opposes war crimes then he'll be obliged to oppose Israel committing them? With traps that cunning, I can see why his only option is hitch his wagon to a racist terror state and to defend its interests at any cost.

Ever heard of the word 'diplomacy'?

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Weekend long board-game, the thinking woman's 'Risk', beloved of English ex-pats in the 60s and 70s.

Diplomacy_Reshoot_-004__14892.1695068592.jpg

multitool

Is that the idea that you have to keep supplying weapons and approval to terrorist states in order to influence them?

It's the idea that if you refer to a state as a "racist terror state" you shut down any prospect of ever having any influence with them at all. Israel is not going anywhere. It is still going to be there in 11 months time when Starmer becomes PM. The war may possibly still be on. Nethanyahu may be gone.

If you open your ears you'll hear Starmer talking about the need for a two state solution. The grown ups have their eyes on shaping what happens after the war.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
From the river, about halfway to the sea more or less, plus a bit in the south and dibs on Jerusalem.

Not quite as catchy is it?

Top Bottom