Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Measured, in this case, means exactly the opposite of what Israel are doing. HTH.

Reactions: C R
Hey @dutchguylivingintheuk..🙄
I'm surprised you didn't post the clip of the Israeli president with the copy of Mein Kampf found in a kids bedroom.
didn't found it that interesting, just as i didn't post all the video's that amongst others thing debunk the guy you link here's claims and geolocate said locations to be indeed next to a hospital and school.

Either way the bombing of hospitals is wrong,that's why even Biden is starting to sh1t himself.
you still haven't provide evidence of that claim but yes bombing hospitals is wrong, just as hiding safely in your UN sponsored terror tunnels while your population gets ''matyred''

D

Deleted member 159

There are no half measures in war. Not when this is a second holocaust for the Jewish people.

Hamas have to be eradicated whatever, wherever that takes the Israeli army

Measured, in this case, means exactly the opposite of what Israel are doing. HTH.
Repeating that same line doesn't make it any more true or false, my point is they have too because UN and other allowed it to get it out of hand to the level it is now. also evidence by the fact Hamas could still launch rockets from northern Gaza as recent as yesterday.

Or do you think it's ok just to be bombed and invaded once in while? that the 7oct is an anual thing or something? Palestinians lives matter, Isreali not so much? something like that?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Repeating that same line doesn't make it any more true or false, my point is they have too because UN and other allowed it to get it out of hand to the level it is now. also evidence by the fact Hamas could still launch rockets from northern Gaza as recent as yesterday.

Or do you think it's ok just to be bombed and invaded once in while? that the 7oct is an anual thing or something? Palestinians lives matter, Isreali not so much? something like that?

Again, you're just making stuff up that I haven't said. It's a bad habit of yours.

If you think that what Israel is doing is measured, proportionate, or another word you don't understand the meaning of then that's fine.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 159

If you think that what Israel is doing is measured, proportionate

There is no tit for tat in war. Germany suffered far more casualties both in soldiers and civilians. It was necessary to crush the German war machine.

All Israel is doing is ensuring that there is nothing left of a war/terrorist group to threaten the Israeli people in the future.

There will possibly many years of occupation to ensure a peaceful administration is formed in gaza

Ian H

Legendary Member

Infinite monkeys.

Not even a sonnet so far.

Again, you're just making stuff up that I haven't said. It's a bad habit of yours.
if i quote you and then respond, that doesn't mean i make things up that you haven't said. if you scroll up you see your text quoted is exactly what appears in my quote screen. So no i did not alter your words, i just responded to them.
If you think that what Israel is doing is measured, proportionate, or another word you don't understand the meaning of then that's fine.
If you think claiming the other party either is ''making stuff up, that you haven't said'' or doesn't understand some words, maybe it's time to hit the log-out button and start educating yourself. Yes i'm not an native english speaker but what you now claim has nothing to do with not understanding what i wrote, but everything with trying to win an argument without actually participating in the discussion, but personally attacking the poster instead. disgusting.

I have been clear from the very beginning, and i was in my earlier response, if after all these actions and destruction Hamas can still fire rockets, like they did yesterday than sadly yes it is a measured response. I will also add(so not changing your words) that i think the whole reason this is needed now, is for a large part too because Hamas has been enabled by the UN to build their network of terror tunnels.(and not one bomb-shelter mind you. )

AndyRM

Elder Goth
if i quote you and then respond, that doesn't mean i make things up that you haven't said. if you scroll up you see your text quoted is exactly what appears in my quote screen. So no i did not alter your words, i just responded to them.

If you think claiming the other party either is ''making stuff up, that you haven't said'' or doesn't understand some words, maybe it's time to hit the log-out button and start educating yourself. Yes i'm not an native english speaker but what you now claim has nothing to do with not understanding what i wrote, but everything with trying to win an argument without actually participating in the discussion, but personally attacking the poster instead. disgusting.

I have been clear from the very beginning, and i was in my earlier response, if after all these actions and destruction Hamas can still fire rockets, like they did yesterday than sadly yes it is a measured response. I will also add(so not changing your words) that i think the whole reason this is needed now, is for a large part too because Hamas has been enabled by the UN to build their network of terror tunnels.(and not one bomb-shelter mind you. )

I've participated in the discussion plenty. Try to understand what it is I'm actually writing before going off on one.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
There is no tit for tat in war. Germany suffered far more casualties both in soldiers and civilians. It was necessary to crush the German war machine.

All Israel is doing is ensuring that there is nothing left of a war/terrorist group to threaten the Israeli people in the future.

There will possibly many years of occupation to ensure a peaceful administration is formed in gaza

Again, the comparisons with Germany are totally irrelevant.

Netanyahu has said:

"We don't seek to conquer Gaza, we don't seek to occupy Gaza, and we don't seek to govern Gaza."

Righto. So what's the game plan here then? Obliterate somewhere, leave it and hope for the best?

D

Deleted member 159

When a fighting force hides within hospitals, children schools, mosques, in tunnels, takes hostages as bartering. Hamas gambled on Israel not attacking these sites, being protected from prying eyes and scrutiny.

Hamas overplayed their hand, horrified and outraged the Israelites are, rightly so after October 7th 2023. They have decided enough is enough, and will hunt hamas everywhere they hide until they're wiped out

By the looks of the most intense fighting is in and around the hospitals, Israel is correct and justified to fight them in these sites. Hamas setup their positions in/under the hospitals.

Even I can see that Israel will need to be present in Gaza until hostilities completely stop. How long who knows. The game has completely changed, Israel will not do things by half measures anymore. If the Palestinian people don't want peace, there will be no assistance in rebuilding Gaza.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
When a fighting force hides within hospitals, children schools, mosques, in tunnels, takes hostages as bartering. Hamas gambled on Israel not attacking these sites, being protected from prying eyes and scrutiny.

Hamas overplayed their hand, horrified and outraged the Israelites are, rightly so after October 7th 2023. They have decided enough is enough, and will hunt hamas everywhere they hide until they're wiped out

By the looks of the most intense fighting is in and around the hospitals, Israel is correct and justified to fight them in these sites. Hamas setup their positions in/under the hospitals.

Even I can see that Israel will need to be present in Gaza until hostilities completely stop. How long who knows. The game has completely changed, Israel will not do things by half measures anymore. If the Palestinian people don't want peace, there will be no assistance in rebuilding Gaza.

Ah, so you're prepared to believe some of the IDF propaganda machine, but not all of it. Makes total sense.

Top Bottom