Laurence Fox vs Mukhtar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
That is quite interesting as it shows there are defined limits.

Fox is, to all intents and purposes, finished. As ever with these people it is the inevitable trajectory of somebody whose sole method of gaining attention is to outrage, and therefore needs to continuously make more outrageous pronouncements in order to maintain attention.

You are right, it is not a sustainable method, just not always predictable when they will crash.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Well there are allegations surrounding Wootton, as Mukhtar keeps reminding us, so it could be that they've been waiting for a line to be crossed to give them an excuse to ditch him.

ie @Pale Rider 's point a few posts back:

There's always been a hire and fire culture in Fleet Street.

I'd guess the Mail might have been looking for an excuse to dispense with Wootton.

Turned out well for them, they get to get rid of someone they no longer wanted, and claim the moral high ground at the same time.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Life is so much simpler when you've got a hot wife. Saves having to think about all that nonsense. Somebody ought to recommend it to Mr Fox.

Where did you find her?

10310-500x500.jpg

multitool

She did have one, tho.

View attachment 4646

Ooooooh....that was some panic googling right there :laugh:

multitool

Fox has produced an apology video, where he doesn't apologise but tries to justify his misogyny by claiming Ava S is a misandrist.

To be honest, I think he realises the game is up

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Fox has produced an apology video, where he doesn't apologise but tries to justify his misogyny by claiming Ava S is a misandrist.

To be honest, I think he realises the game is up

I sort of want to watch it for a laugh but it's fifteen minutes long. He can't have fifteen whole minutes of bollocks to spout can he?

multitool

I sort of want to watch it for a laugh but it's fifteen minutes long. He can't have fifteen whole minutes of bollocks to spout can he?

It's weirdly listenable. Probably because he tries to weave in this notion that he always acts with utter integrity, and his publication of Wootton's private WhatsApp messages was because he was angry at Wootton for "throwing him under the bus" after Fox having supported him daily through his own sexual blackmail scandal (naturally only on the principle that Wootton should face no consequences of his actions unless it went to court and he was found guilty.) But, strangely he does have a sort of integrity, in so far as he points out the utter hypocrisy of all the right-wingers criticising him.

It's oddly coherent, until you remind yourself that he was discussing whether or not the female journalist was worthy of him shagging her.

Top Bottom