Laurence Fox vs Mukhtar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

Mr Celine

Am Satin a hotel at the moment without my brushes....

I'm at home walking on eggshells...

multitool

I couldn't make anywhere near the full 15 mins, but I quite enjoyed "We've got a very powerful cancel mob. I'm now on my second cancellation."

I managed about 10. He's always so weirdly pompous isn't he. The faux-philosophical musings, the cod quotations of Niemoller, the talk of integrity.

Then you remember that he is literally somebody who shîts in his hands then claps for coins.

Last edited:
OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I managed about 10. He's always so weirdly pompous isn't he. The faux-philosophical musings, the cod quotations of Niemoller, the talk of integrity.

Then you remember that he is literally somebody who shîts in his hands then claps for coins.

It's weird because it shows that he is capable of appearing to be honest and thoughtful and erudite, and of giving his apology an air of verisimilitude. In a week where we've seen his GB News colleague Jacob Rees-Mogg receive a knighthood, you have to wonder whether if he managed to keep a lid on his temper and express his opinions in that more palatable, ostensibly respectable public school way which people still seem to be subordinate to, he may have got a little further along in his outrage career.

I see he was actually expelled from public school though, does anyone know what for? It seems like this could be behaviour which goes all the way back to adolescence.

Top Bottom