Laurence Fox vs Mukhtar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
You substantiate it with every post

More tripe.

You, on the other hand, are content to call a Dutch guy 'mental'.

Are you a racist bigot in (a not very good) disguise?

I think so.

multitool

More tripe.

You, on the other hand, are content to call a Dutch guy 'mental'.

Are you a racist bigot in (a not very good) disguise?

I think so.

Again, entirely predictable.

I knew that when I typed 'are you mental?' that somebody would go for the cheap, easy point, and I knew that person would be you.

You are the living embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

mudsticks

Squire
The threads would be easier to follow without patronising mutual backslapping like this.

Pretty easy to follow for anyone not 'sub moronic'.. 🙄

But anyhow, there's no need to get all huffy about it -

- we're only having a diverting knock about, as we pursue our parallel, and doubtless rather more pressing 'real' lives.

It would be great if Fox just went on GBHeebies and said:

"SORRY! Big misunderstanding - I was talking about my mate's wife Anna. She's pretty hot but, frankly unbearable after a few minutes.
Women eh?!?"

All joking aside, there's credulous enough on GBeebies as would lap that up.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Pretty easy to follow for anyone not 'sub moronic'.. 🙄

But anyhow, there's no need to get all huffy about it -

- we're only having a diverting knock about, as we pursue our parallel, and doubtless rather more pressing 'real' lives.

All joking aside, there's credulous enough on GBeebies as would lap that up.

For someone who, patronisingly, seeks to educate people you are doing a piss poor job of it.

Sorry, that should be 'educate' people who disagree with you.

Dragging the thread kicking and screaming some way back towards the topic, Wootton's been sacked by the Mail.

View: https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/status/1707381510729330788?t=1yIUbgVpTIBU9zxGc0aCOw&s=19

There's always been a hire and fire culture in Fleet Street.

I'd guess the Mail might have been looking for an excuse to dispense with Wootton.

Turned out well for them, they get to get rid of someone they no longer wanted, and claim the moral high ground at the same time.

multitool

Dragging the thread kicking and screaming some way back towards the topic, Wootton's been sacked by the Mail.

View: https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/status/1707381510729330788?t=1yIUbgVpTIBU9zxGc0aCOw&s=19

That is quite interesting as it shows there are defined limits.

Fox is, to all intents and purposes, finished. As ever with these people it is the inevitable trajectory of somebody whose sole method of gaining attention is to outrage, and therefore needs to continuously make more outrageous pronouncements in order to maintain attention.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
That is quite interesting as it shows there are defined limits.

Fox is, to all intents and purposes, finished. As ever with these people it is the inevitable trajectory of somebody whose sole method of gaining attention is to outrage, and therefore needs to continuously make more outrageous pronouncements in order to maintain attention.

Well there are allegations surrounding Wootton, as Mukhtar keeps reminding us, so it could be that they've been waiting for a line to be crossed to give them an excuse to ditch him.

multitool

Well there are allegations surrounding Wootton, as Mukhtar keeps reminding us, so it could be that they've been waiting for a line to be crossed to give them an excuse to ditch him.

Good point.

They'd be in a sticky situation if they tried to fire him on the basis of unproven allegations.

mudsticks

Squire
For someone who, patronisingly, seeks to educate people you are doing a piss poor job of it.

Sorry, that should be 'educate' people who disagree with you.

Oh dear touched a nerve?
Never mind.

I've never claimed to come here to educate anyone - least of all of yourself .

Imo you're well beyond any change of 'heart' - You make no secret of that with both your language, and attitude towards others.

I do 'education' in other places, but here's just anonymous, and inconsequential chatting with politically interested folks.

Pale Rider

Veteran
I'm running rings round you. But you are too bone stupid to realise.

Bye now.

Another unsubstantiated claim.

Could you compose another chapter of The Trumpton Connection?

I'm looking forward to the bit when Popeye Multifool turns up and blows away all the bad guys.

Bye (for) now.

Top Bottom