Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
It appears to me that you boast about having a hugely potent argument but worry that if you ever offer it up for scrutiny you will be found wanting. That’s what I mean by shy - all headline, no story.

I have never boasted about a potent argument, so this is yet another made up post, aka a worthless waste of space.

I have never boasted about a potent argument

It’s probably for the best.

Pale Rider

Veteran
And he of his incessant victimhood.

Beats actually having to account for his horrible views though, eh :whistle:

Nothing to do with victimhood, simply a statement of fact.

There are countless attacks on me from several posters, although you are the leader of that brainless pack.

This obsession with me is bordering on creepy, but you are such a sad and ineffectual little fellow I can't get worked up about it.

All uphill

And they are off again

multitool

Shaman
Nothing to do with victimhood, simply a statement of fact.

There are countless attacks on me from several posters, although you are the leader of that brainless pack.

This obsession with me is bordering on creepy, but you are such a sad and ineffectual little fellow I can't get worked up about it.

Here's a handy little guide to your modus operandi.

You post something with a smug, authoritarian tone which belies the thoughtless shîte the post contains.

Your post gets critiqued, often ridiculed, but usually with a lucid exposition as to why it is shîte.

However, because the lexicon is beyond your grasp and the concepts contained within are several strata above your limited understanding you condemn it as "fake intellectual Internet bullshîte", because anything above the level of a pub conversation is a level too high.

You are ridiculed further. At which point you claim victimhood.

It's all rather pathetic.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Here's a handy little guide to your modus operandi.

You post something with a smug, authoritarian tone which belies the thoughtless shîte the post contains.

Your post gets critiqued, often ridiculed, but usually with a lucid exposition as to why it is shîte.

However, because the lexicon is beyond your grasp and the concepts contained within are several strata above your limited understanding you condemn it as "fake intellectual Internet bullshîte", because anything above the level of a pub conversation is a level too high.

You are ridiculed further. At which point you claim victimhood.

It's all rather pathetic.

Another post built on nothing

Sad little keyboard warrior who can't take someone who disagrees with him.

Best you suck it up, because I'm not going anywhere.

And by the way, it is creepy the way you follow me around like a stalker in order to post yet another bullshite post in reply to mine.

Weirdo.

D

Deleted member 121

Another post built on nothing

Sad little keyboard warrior who can't take someone who disagrees with him.

Best you suck it up, because I'm not going anywhere.

And by the way, it is creepy the way you follow me around like a stalker in order to post yet another bullshite post in reply to mine.

Weirdo.

That's a bit of a stretch given that there are only a handful of active topics in this pokey corner of this website...

Pale Rider

Veteran
That's a bit of a stretch given that there are only a handful of active topics in this pokey corner of this website...

Never mind Dave, and all because I pointed out what a fool you made of yourself trying to criticise the Daily Mail's prose.

I hope you've learned your lesson.

Top Bottom