Liz Truss - the first 100 days....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
So right now, for a very brief moment of time, the country has no prime minister. Relax, enjoy it, it doesn't happen very often.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
So right now, for a very brief moment of time, the country has no prime minister. Relax, enjoy it, it doesn't happen very often.

hasnt it happened every two years for the past 7yrs......cameron to may, may to boris, boris to truss??

D

Deleted member 49

Starmer trying and failing to be Lycett 🙄
Starmer on Truss:

…”we will never underestimate Liz Truss. She is a talented politician who has got to the top through hard work and determination. She is nobody’s fool and she will do whatever it takes to keep them in power. She will dominate the news for the weeks to come.“

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Starmer on Truss:

…”we will never underestimate Liz Truss. She is a talented politician who has got to the top through hard work and determination. She is nobody’s fool and she will do whatever it takes to keep them in power. She will dominate the news for the weeks to come.“

why is trying to be lycett by making that statement???

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Starmer on Truss:

That is what I would expect any political leader to say about a new PM. He is not going to get anywhere by underestimating or ridiculing her from the outset.

Parliament is not an internet forum where emojis and 'FFS' can be thrown around for effect.

ebikeerwidnes

Well - the Police did their best and took the most roundabout route possible

but she is finally in Downing street - just doing her speech

I suppose they will have to let her in in a minute

D

Deleted member 49

That is what I would expect any political leader to say about a new PM. He is not going to get anywhere by underestimating or ridiculing her from the outset.

Parliament is not an internet forum where emojis and 'FFS' can be thrown around for effect.
You do suprise me....🙄

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

It's simultaneously flattering but also pretty savage and a warning of what's to come. The phrase 'she will do whatever it takes to keep them in power' is probably correct and also quite chilling. It doesn't read as sarcasm or a joke to me.

D

Deleted member 49

It's simultaneously flattering but also pretty savage and a warning of what's to come. The phrase 'she will do whatever it takes to keep them in power' is probably correct and also quite chilling. It doesn't read as sarcasm or a joke to me.
Forensic man...

ebikeerwidnes

I thought during the MP part of the leadership race that some pro-Sunak people might have voted for Truss so that Sunak would have a better chance in the final stage rather than facing one of the better candidates

If they did it kinda backfired!!!

Top Bottom