Liz Truss - the first 100 days....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Crofted Crest

Now if anyone can find me a tardigrade playing the trumpet . . .

View: https://youtu.be/PODis9Dyp18

Beebo

Veteran
Just to highlight the madness that is Liz Truss,

I was at a school meeting last week and Truss was there too as our daughters go to the same school.

She had two police bodyguards and a driver with her. And we the tax payer will now be paying that for life.

This was a small informal meeting in the school hall with her attending in her role as a parent, to listen to the teachers, with zero chance of encountering anyone likely to cause her harm. It just seemed so unnecessary.

My daughter whispered to me, “why is the security guard listening to music” as he had an ear piece in.

matticus

Guru
My daughter whispered to me, “why is the security guard listening to music” as he had an ear piece in.

Because his doctor said this gig would drive him insane without a drip-feed of whale-sound and calming mantras.

icowden

Legendary Member
I would have thought her legacy would have been as a future quiz question over shortest serving PMs rather than an on going security risk.
For her to be considered as a security risk, any potential terrorist organisation would first have to remember that she was PM for a month.
Still - she did open new pork markets...

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'm not saying I think anyone should walk up to her and give her a smack...

...but I understand.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Just to highlight the madness that is Liz Truss,

I was at a school meeting last week and Truss was there too as our daughters go to the same school.

She had two police bodyguards and a driver with her. And we the tax payer will now be paying that for life.

This was a small informal meeting in the school hall with her attending in her role as a parent, to listen to the teachers, with zero chance of encountering anyone likely to cause her harm. It just seemed so unnecessary.

Unless the two bodyguards and driver are on zero hours contracts, they presumably get paid if she uses them or not? So, no saving (of taxpayers money) even if she attended the school without them.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom