Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
There are member here that think they can take arguments, comments, statements from here and take them over to the main CC site, to use against people. Let me remind you of the rules and set-up shaun stated when allowing this NEW NACA to take place....what is said in NACA stays in NACA.....and NOTHING comes back over into the CC Forum.

1661329904508.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Wait, hold on, you bang on constantly about other users being a weird cabal of moderators, and you post this?

And you complain about swearing on there, report me because you're a baby, and are happy to swear like a trooper on here?

Your double standards are incredible. Chapeau.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Wait, hold on, you bang on constantly about other users being a weird cabal of moderators, and you post this?

And you complain about swearing on there, report me because you're a baby, and are happy to swear like a trooper on here?

Your double standards are incredible. Chapeau.

Theres no rules on here....and i know when and where i cant swear, its called being an adult and knowing your surroundings.

NO double standards, just obeying by the rules of the owner.

Hope this helps

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Theres no rules on here....and i know when and where i cant swear, its called being an adult and knowing your surroundings.

NO double standards, just obeying by the rules of the owner.

Hope this helps

Ah OK, so it's prison rules, bare knuckle territory. That's fine with me. That's my kind of style.

And yet the first time someone says something you don't like you start weeping into your mum's apron.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Ah OK, so it's prison rules, bare knuckle territory. That's fine with me. That's my kind of style.

And yet the first time someone says something you don't like you start weeping into your mum's apron.

the same as everyoen else then yeh...i mean i'm not the only one thats been unhappy with the amount of swearing, argument and disharmony.

but thats ok, i know your obssessed with me, so keep your focus on me if you want Sir

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Babes, I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't flatter yourself.

You're a vaguely pathetic troll, and that's being generous.

I'm just responding to a post. Which you happen to have made. Is that not allowed in your world of moderation?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Babes, I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't flatter yourself.

You're a vaguely pathetic troll, and that's being generous.

I'm just responding to a post. Which you happen to have made. Is that not allowed in your world of moderation?

of course it is, but im not moderating anything, just stating shauns rules of this forum......but in terms of flattering myself, i wouldnt fark you if you was the only human left on earth. Cause your a farking retarded, racist prick. i would rather gouge my eyes out with a fork, so that i didnt ever have to look at you

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Shouldn't this be in Site Support or Site Set-up and Operation?

It certainly ain't news, political or current affairs.

its NEWS....maybe you could ask a moderator to move it, ooooops we dont have any.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
of course it is, but im not moderating anything, just stating shauns rules of this forum......but in terms of flattering myself, i wouldnt fark you if you was the only human left on earth. Cause your a farking retarded, racist prick. i would rather gouge my eyes out with a fork, so that i didnt ever have to look at you

Ah right, back to the baseless accusations of racism.

At least I can spell, you doss c*nt.

As for shagging each other, I'd sooner dig up a hundred year old corpse and fiddle around with it than you.

You'll probably add necrophiliac to the list of things you think I am, because you don't understand jokes.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Ah right, back to the baseless accusations of racism.

At least I can spell, you doss c*nt.

As for shagging each other, I'd sooner dig up a hundred year old corpse and fiddle around with it than you.

You'll probably add necrophiliac to the list of things you think I am, because you don't understand jokes.

it seems your one of them too.......but then again, you dont really know what you are do you?? just saying like

and i'm pretty sure even the corpse wouldnt fark you either

AndyRM

Elder Goth
it seems your one of them too.......but then again, you dont really know what you are do you?? just saying like

and i'm pretty sure even the corpse wouldnt fark you either

I'm very sure of who I am, but thank you for the concern.

Thinking about it, I prefer shagging the living. A corpse wouldn't be able to give consent and I wouldn't be into that.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I'm very sure of who I am, but thank you for the concern.

Thinking about it, I prefer shagging the living. A corpse wouldn't be able to give consent and I wouldn't be into that.

are you really though???

AndyRM

Elder Goth
are you really though???

Yup. I'm as committed to my lifestyle and beliefs as you are to being a pathetic troll.

Nice one on starting this thread by the way, it means I can slag you off in it without messing up the other threads.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Yup. I'm as committed to my lifestyle and beliefs as you are to being a pathetic troll.

Nice one on starting this thread by the way, it means I can slag you off in it without messing up the other threads.

you slag me off anyway....doesnt matter what thread its in. as for being a troll, who gives a fark

you farking racist, retarded, necrophiliac

Top Bottom