Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
you slag me off anyway....doesnt matter what thread its in. as for being a troll, who gives a fark

you farking racist, retarded, necrophiliac

It has clearly escaped your attention, but I rarely bother with you in other threads.

You forgot to call me a bad parent and a sexual predator by the way.

I don't know when "retarded" came into the equation, but that's funny. Multi-lingual, can string a sentence together, knows how grammar works...

I did, as it happens, write a song called "I'm a necrophile" Drums, bass, vocals, courtesy of yours truly. Enjoy. It's horrible, and it's meant to be.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVF9w3wLPmU

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Oh, I did the logo too. Our raison d'être is to cause maximum upset. Mostly to each other (there are just two of us in the band), but also to anyone who listens to our nonsense.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Oh, I did the logo too. Our raison d'être is to cause maximum upset. Mostly to each other (there are just two of us in the band), but also to anyone who listens to our nonsense.

you are a sexual predator....you sent an illicit sexual post into my inbox, like they do to young men, woman, girls, boys etc etc

AndyRM

Elder Goth
you are a sexual predator....you sent an illicit sexual post into my inbox, like they do to young men, woman, girls, boys etc etc

You really are thick if you think that was in any way sexual.

Report it to the police if you're that bothered. And watch them do the square root of f*ck all then laugh at you on your way out of the station.

You won't do this, obviously, but it would be funny if you tried.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

You really are thick if you think that was in any way sexual.

Report it to the police if you're that bothered. And watch them do the square root of f*ck all then laugh at you on your way out of the station.

You won't do this, obviously, but it would be funny if you tried.

i wont report it...but referencing everytime yuo post soemthing is funny and gets right on your tits. so i'll keep doing it.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
i wont report it...but referencing everytime yuo post soemthing is funny and gets right on your tits. so i'll keep doing it.

Babes, you can think that all you like. I know who I am, and it involves none of the baseless accusations you've made of me.

Go and build a shed, or mow the lawn or something. It'll settle your farm, honey.

D

Deleted member 28

Please tell me your job doesn't require you to actually write anything?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

ah look.....a misogynist and a sexual predator teaming up together. Huggs all round

Top Bottom