Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
This may be an ostensibly different forum to the main CC one, but you do know we're not invisible, right? There are plenty of 'Guests' and lurkers, from the main forum and elsewhere, there's no need to drag stuff over.

I know some of them have their own biases which means their interpretations will be different to mine for example, but rest assured they are out there.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Please tell me your job doesn't require you to actually write anything?

the only job you can do is a physical one, cause your intellectually farked and couldnt stick any other job, cause your farking idiot

OP
OP
J

jowwy

This may be an ostensibly different forum to the main CC one, but you do know we're not invisible, right? There are plenty of 'Guests' and lurkers, from the main forum and elsewhere, there's no need to drag stuff over.

I know some of them have their own biases which means their interpretations will be different to mine for example, but rest assured they are out there.

but as shaun stated....hes not offering any help in running this part of the forum, only technichal assistance. in other words, do what you want. as no one can see it outside of CC...like unless your logged in, you cant see the personal matters section on CC either

AndyRM

Elder Goth
ah look.....a misogynist and a sexual predator teaming up together. Huggs all round

If you're so sure I'm a sexual predator, report me to the police. I could be a risk to anybody!

I do love it when you call people idiots. You're barely coherent. Do you type with your elbows? Are you partially sighted and can't see the keyboard? Do you think you can touch type, but really you cannot? What's going on? Should this limited community arrange an intervention?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

If you're so sure I'm a sexual predator, report me to the police. I could be a risk to anybody!

I do love it when you call people idiots. You're barely coherent. Do you type with your elbows? Are you partially sighted and can't see the keyboard? Do you think you can touch type, but really you cannot? What's going on? Should this limited community arrange an intervention?

do you think any of that bothers me.....i know it bothers you, but to me it means fark all.

Just wittering from a racist, sexual predator on the internet

AndyRM

Elder Goth
do you think any of that bothers me.....i know it bothers you, but to me it means fark all.

Just wittering from a racist, sexual predator on the internet

Believe me, nothing you say bothers me. It did at first, as I don't like being accused of things I'm not, but when I realised you're just some f*cking illiterate fool in a shed I just started laughing at you.

Like I said, well done on starting this thread so we can rip the c*nt out of you without destroying the other threads.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Believe me, nothing you say bothers me. It did at first, as I don't like being accused of things I'm not, but when I realised you're just some f*cking illiterate fool in a shed I just started laughing at you.

Like I said, well done on starting this thread so we can rip the c*nt out of you without destroying the other threads.

take that farking mirror down of your screen predator......

as for the last part.....i can remove myself from this thread instantly and would never see a post from it again. So the jokes on you racist, sexual predator

D

Deleted member 28

the only job you can do is a physical one, cause your intellectually farked and couldnt stick any other job, cause your farking idiot

I'm a Telecom Engineer you imbecile, responsible for the repair and installation of the latest 5g mobile phone technologies including microwave and fibre solutions.

So yes there is a manual side to my job but as I'm also rope access and pylon certified I think my intellectual level is probably a little higher than you realise (voting Tory and Brexit may lead people to disagree but that's a different matter).

By the way it's 'because ' or 'cos' not 'cause ' .

Mugshot

Über Member
I'm a Telecom Engineer you imbecile, responsible for the repair and installation of the latest 5g mobile phone technologies including microwave and fibre solutions.

So yes there is a manual side to my job but as I'm also rope access and pylon certified I think my intellectual level is probably a little higher than you realise (voting Tory and Brexit may lead people to disagree but that's a different matter).

Big kudos on the physical (ie climbing to ludicrous heights) aspects of your job from me shep.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

wow your an engineer.....another made up job title to make you look good. You dig holes, put up posts and connect wires, hardly engineering.

by the way, i couldnt give a fark

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I rename this thread:

dying-laughing.gif

Top Bottom