Meat is (climate) Murder....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
How do I?

I vote Tory which is no secret, explain how do I 'come across ' as a football hooligan?

Your the epitome of a football hooligan…your racist, sexist, misogynistic, thick as fark.

D

Deleted member 28

Your the epitome of a football hooligan…your racist, sexist, misogynistic, thick as fark.

Please explain, what makes you think I'm 'thick as fark ' and how many football hooligans do you know?

Do YOU think that YOU appear intelligent going by how and what you post?

You can barely spell and haven't got a clue how to put a sentence together yet you call people thick?

Are you the 'epitome ' of a Brexit voter?

Last edited by a moderator:

jowwy

Please explain, what makes you think I'm 'thick as fark ' and how many football hooligans do you know?

Do YOU think that YOU appear intelligent going by how and what you post?

You can barely spell and haven't got a clue how to put a sentence together yet you call people thick?

Says the brexit voter….

jowwy

That's right I am, like you.

So any thoughts on how bright you appear and what makes you think I'm 'thick as fark '?

Do you honestly think i care what some racist prick on a niche internet forum thinks about me…

Honestly, im only engaging with you because im bored and fancied a giggle.

But you have obviously taken the football hooligan comment quite badly and your feelings are all hurt.

Get over yourself, farking idiot

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
I mocketh not, the struggle is real 😇
Whilst passing through The Basque country., in the absence of the proper tool, we had to open a couple of tins of cassoulet with a titanium tent peg, and a rock.

There hadn't been any 'proper' shops open when we passed through a village for resupply, so ended up buying and porting a couple of very tasty (but rather heavy) tins of bean and mutton artisanal deliciousness, from a local farm shop for lunch for a couple of days.

Oh the travails of the trail 🙄

In my yoof, I recall gaining access to a Wayneys Party 7 outside some Decon village hall party, by means of a rusty nail and a Morris Minor car jack....

D

Deleted member 28

Do you honestly think i care what some racist prick on a niche internet forum thinks about me…

Honestly, im only engaging with you because im bored and fancied a giggle.

But you have obviously taken the football hooligan comment quite badly and your feelings are all hurt.

Get over yourself, farking idiot

Of course no one really cares but you seem to care enough to keep repeating yourself but unable to provide any reasoning behind your assumptions.

If you have no logical answer and it's just blatant abuse with no thought behind it then fine but surely you have a reason why you think myself, and many others on here, are 'thick as fark' yet you're intelligent?

jowwy

Of course no one really cares but you seem to care enough to keep repeating yourself but unable to provide any reasoning behind your assumptions.

If you have no logical answer and it's just blatant abuse with no thought behind it then fine but surely you have a thought on why you think myself, and many others on here, are 'thick as fark' yet you think your intelligent.

You just admitted your as thick as fark, by calling yourself the epitome of a Brexit voter, by explaining why you think I'm unintelligent.

So why would i think any differently.

Just like you supposedly dont care what people think about you, you dont care for politics, you spend awful amount of time on a political forum, trying to show people your an intelligent guy with the grasp of political nause and opinion. But really and truly your just showing yourself up as a thick, racist clown who doesn't have the foggiest idea of what he's talking about.

Your so thick, that thick people take offence when they hear your name.

mudsticks

Squire
In my yoof, I recall gaining access to a Wayneys Party 7 outside some Decon village hall party, by means of a rusty nail and a Morris Minor car jack....

Let me guess Is the punchline to this..

"Sorry about the misspelling but I don't have a t or a v ??"

D

Deleted member 28

You just admitted your as thick as fark, by calling yourself the epitome of a Brexit voter, by explaining why you think I'm unintelligent.

So why would i think any differently.

Just like you supposedly dont care what people think about you, you dont care for politics, you spend awful amount of time on a political forum, trying to show people your an intelligent guy with the grasp of political nause and opinion. But really and truly your just showing yourself up as a thick, racist clown who doesn't have the foggiest idea of what he's talking about.

Your so thick, that thick people take offence when they hear your name.

What the fu*king hell does any of that mean?

I asked YOU if YOU were the epitome of a Brexit voter.

D

Deleted member 49

Who hasn't turned up at a party with a Watneys party 7 under there arm,10 fags....and tried to open it with a blunt instrument,knife and shoe ? Sprayed it all over yourself and the ceiling....
Ok must of been a Blackpool thing 🙄

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment

To much personal information.

The Morris Minor was launched at the British Motor Show of 1948 ...

Top Bottom