NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Can't speak for you, but, having one close relative (in-law) who died with dementia, and another close relative with early signs thereof, I am reasonably sure I am not showing signs of it. in my family tree, it appears to be cardio-vascular illnesses which polish us off.
My mother died with Alzheimer's at the age of 63 after it started when she was 59 but luckily no-one else other than one uncle who only started getting those early signs when he was 90+, so I am also well aware of the early signs. The only trouble is that, short of taking a test, there is no way of knowing until you get the early signs.

mudsticks

Squire
You often mention (to others) the Ignore Button, may I suggest you heed your own advice?
Yup,

I usually reserve that place for the few out and out nasty pieces of work

But given your propensity for supporting said characters it makes sense to add you to their number , I guess..

When Paley was spewing his vile rot about rape and violence ?

Oh but you know, it was just an 'alternate opinion' right .

And however odious, they all deserve to be aired, and judged to have equal validity right ??

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Not entirely, no. You have said that it doesn’t mean what a face to face wink would usually mean in this context (“Don’t worry, I’m only joking”) but not what it does signify.

Oh well, I’m not losing sleep over it.

My sentiments exactly.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
1648823728251.png

April Fool... :sad:

Ian H

Guru
And resolutely off-topic (ish)...

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Would it be premature or bad form to admit to feeling some... sympathy for Dorries?
She's been over-promoted merely on the basis of her hard Brexity loyalty, is embarrassingly out of her depth, will be toast when the curtain comes down on the national tragedy that has been Johnson and, we can be sure, is more despised by the Etonian toffocracy on which she dotes sycophantically than she is even by those of us who value culture.
There is some sadness in it, no?

Mugshot

Über Member
Would it be premature or bad form to admit to feeling some... sympathy for Dorries?
She's been over-promoted merely on the basis of her hard Brexity loyalty, is embarrassingly out of her depth, will be toast when the curtain comes down on the national tragedy that has been Johnson and, we can be sure, is more despised by the Etonian toffocracy on which she dotes sycophantically than she is even by those of us who value culture.
There is some sadness in it, no?
Yes, it's a real shame, I think she's alright really.

Top Bottom