NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It says something about you if you can name them all.

IMG_4118.jpeg

Beebo

Veteran
It says something about you if you can name them all.

View attachment 5162

I can name 23, I’m obviously not concentrating hard enough.
Anyone going higher?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Worth watching South Parks recent "Panderverse" episode which, as they usually manage, takes an intelligent look at divisive topics.

Unlike that Lady Balls nonsense on the gender thread, which is where I nearly linked this, but it's got a far broader range than a single topic, reduced to a single joke.

😅

Attachments

• IMG_0911.jpeg
    IMG_0911.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 19

matticus

Guru
Worth watching South Parks recent "Panderverse" episode which, as they usually manage, takes an intelligent look at divisive topics.

Just reading the plot summary on Wiki is hilarious! Haven't watched SP in years, might dip in again. (326 episodes! Who would have thought - is Kenny properly dead yet??)

Ian H

Guru
Another from Michael Rosen.

Dear Mogg

Any rational person can see that this Lineker fellow is asymptomatic of all that's wrong with this country at the moment. The woke mob have taken over the asylum and force-feeding us tofu. It's we few against Match of the Day.

Suella in excelsis deo

Boris

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Just reading the plot summary on Wiki is hilarious! Haven't watched SP in years, might dip in again. (326 episodes! Who would have thought - is Kenny properly dead yet??)

I thought it was very, very funny and well observed, although I do have to be in the right frame of mind to watch the show: sometimes the jokes just don't land for me.

Kenny will never die, you bastard!

Top Bottom