Normal Island

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Take the plastic off, Jesus Christ. You can't even see the bloody things. What's the point?

Don't forget to take it home and put it into the recycling bin. Every little bit helps. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 49

Feck knows why somebody from the "Royals" didn't just say thanks but instead of flowers,teddies,sandwiches can you just make a donation to a charity.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I know Farage is a little man and would easily fit into the recycling bin, but I can't see the refuse collection taking him to be fair. Probably some EU health and safety PC woke bollocks law that we haven't got rid of stopping that sort of thing :sad:

Nah, put him in the general rubbish. We have big enough bins in my area.

Beebo

Veteran
Feck knows why somebody from the "Royals" didn't just say thanks but instead of flowers,teddies,sandwiches can you just make a donation to a charity.
Couldn’t agree more, but they love the spectacle of it.
If I die I want zero flowers.
Our local park is an official site to drop off flowers if you can’t make it to Buckingham Palace.
I live in a London Borough about 12 miles from Buckingham Palace. Madness.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Couldn’t agree more, but they love the spectacle of it.
If I die I want zero flowers.
Our local park is an official site to drop off flowers if you can’t make it to Buckingham Palace.
I live in a London Borough about 12 miles from Buckingham Palace. Madness.

If you die?, you have wangled a choice? Do tell us more.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Because a sea of rotting flowers reassures them we all still love them (at least when they're dead). It's the nearest thing they have to a popular vote.

Is it ‘the Royals’ who instigate the frenzied flower/balloon/teddy bear fest? This seems to be a modern day illness, which has become an epidemic since the demise of St Diana.

Ian H

Guru
Is it ‘the Royals’ who instigate the frenzied flower/balloon/teddy bear fest? This seems to be a modern day illness, which has become an epidemic since the demise of St Diana.
The question was why didn't they suggest an alternative.

Top Bottom