Normal Island

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

OMFG. Only in Oirland (yes, I know).

"We apologise for any offence (the offer) may have caused.
As a team we have come to the decision that our new name for Bikinis & Balaclavas will be… Relax & Reload.”

Oh okay, problem and offence solved.
:rofl:
Joking aside there's a real dark/black humour in the North of Ireland.Partner says it's a way of dealing with trauma and the troubles.Or as she says "the craics 90" 😁

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
So close to the truth it's believable.

View attachment 2935

My favourite Diana gaff is the National Enquirer's correction:

Egw-tA8XcAIe6GD.jpeg

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Actually someone round here's got a Tesla and says it's a nightmare to drive cos it's all terraced streets with cars parked up either side so the proximity sensors are going off all the time.

Sheffield streets really teach you to know exactly the width of your car.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Multi-billionaire* ruins someone's life - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-64376727

*subject to change

If you got embarrassed every time someone involved in a product turned out to be a bit of a d*ck you probably couldn't buy anything. She should be more worried they've just knocked £10k off the price of a new one so her 2020 model is now worth a shedload less than it was last week.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Oly 26 for me. Damn. The sign misses a few things off which I most definitely am, so I reckon I'd top 30 if those had been included.

mudsticks

Squire
Oly 26 for me. Damn. The sign misses a few things off which I most definitely am, so I reckon I'd top 30 if those had been included.

You clearly need to put a bit more effort into your sinning..

I liked this reply -

"Imagine this persons heaven is people standing in a village hall, in silence, drinking weak lemon squash"

Also they've left off people who don't pick up their own dogs shoot.

Top Bottom