North Shropshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

One of the finer moments during last night's game was the song we sing about the tories. It got full volume last night, long and loud and it left no-one in any doubt as to its meaning. It was joyous to hear, as it always is. Anyone not subscribing to the meaning of the song won't last in the Kop and certainly won't be welcomed back. It's only three words (after the de de de-ri-de opening) and the first one is fark.
Don't tell me the voting public will be listening to 'The Kop ' as well and all vote Labour?
As I've said in the past I like LFC as club, the City itself and the few Scoucers I've known but you do seem to have a high opinion of what influence a few thousand football fans have on the country. Most non Liverpool fans seem to loathe you!

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
It's just a matter of time before Johnson goes now though, surely. He's got 2 young children (plus others), had covid pretty badly, must be missing the money from his newspaper writing, has increasingly lost the confidence of his own party..... gone by Easter? Truss or Sunak next, then an election in the autumn?

PaulB

Don't tell me the voting public will be listening to 'The Kop ' as well and all vote Labour?
As I've said in the past I like LFC as club, the City itself and the few Scoucers I've known but you do seem to have a high opinion of what influence a few thousand football fans have on the country. Most non Liverpool fans seem to loathe you!
Well you brought it up.

Maggie usually near the top, not really going to get much positive on here though are you. 😀
That’s my point, really, forty-something years since they elected a leader that most Tories agree about, let alone the wider public. I don’t know about you but I was sporting bondage trousers back then, that’s how long it has been.

Mugshot

Über Member
You seemed a little more sure of the validity of the fans opinion when they were booing taking the knee.

Pale Rider

Veteran
hard right wingers

Given you don't go in for scare tactics, I can only assume you are simply mistaken in that view.

I'm still surprised you believe it.

icowden

Legendary Member
must be missing the money from his newspaper writing, has increasingly lost the confidence of his own party..... gone by Easter? Truss or Sunak next, then an election in the autumn?

He's still getting the money for his Telegraph column. He couldn't get by on just a Prime Minister's wage. And there is that Shakespeare book due in. It's a wonder he has the time to lead the country!

It wouldn't surprise me if there are letters to the 1922 committee being drafted this weekend.

Salty seadog

Heard his interview to sky just now on radio 4.what a shambles of an interview he provided.

er, er, hmm, er, um.....

Oh, and tried to blame the press and public for being to focused on all his problems rather than booster programmes etc.

Delusional as usual.

Reactions: mjr

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It's obviously not gonna happen but apparently Sir John Curtice has calculated that if yesterday's swing was to be replicated throughout the country in a general election we would have just three Tory MPs...

Top Bottom