Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

I am currently in Lincoln, which, according to your map, is in one of the
least bregretful areas. What a dump, it makes Sunderland look affluent.

I am currently in Lincoln, which, according to your map, is in one of the
least bregretful areas. What a dump, it makes Sunderland look affluent.

I’m genuinely sorry that their voting choice has not had the positive impact on the area that they hoped for. They’ve been left to decline for decades and I can’t see it changing much under any likely future government.

D

Deleted member 49

I’m genuinely sorry that their voting choice has not had the positive impact on the area that they hoped for. They’ve been left to decline for decades and I can’t see it changing much under any likely future government.
This applies for most of the country...one of the main reasons for voting leave.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Yes, well, in my "home" area, there hasn't been a positive impact in the past 75 years, regardless of Government, so, I suspect you are correct, sadly.

D

Deleted member 49

Is there anything about our country that the Conservatives haven’t fecked over the last 12 years? Crumbling infrastructure, NHS on its ar$e,increased poverty,food banks,sh1te in rivers, economy crashing…etc etc.
Saddest part for me was deprived areas such as my own being promised riches and falling for it.A lot of people I know voted leave,there were things that made me think about voting leave myself.....But under the Tories nah.
At least we don't have to queue at the airport with all the "others" now....we get our own queue,bonus !

Last edited by a moderator:

multitool

Shaman
No seriously :hyper::wacko:

On the basis of making trade with your biggest market immeasurably harder and more expensive, removing yourself from having any influence on the rules you will have to follow, and tying up your legislative system for years in order to enshrine all these disadvantages in law...

...how on earth did they think anything would be better???

Top Bottom