Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I don't think 'following you around the forum' is really factual, there's about a half dozen people on one forum and I get a 'prompt' every time there's a new post.

If however, you get off on imagining me 'hump your leg' then feel free, I can send you a laminated photo of me if you like?

to scare the rats away.....

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
I could never resist a good poke now and then. :stop:
I know, but it just perpetuates the problem.

A teensy bit of attention just reinvigorates the nonsense

It's a bit like killing off couch grass or creeping thistle.
If you exclude the light totally for say about 18 mnths the tops will.die down and the underground roots which store the energy necessary for regrowth, will eventually wither and die.

If however during that 18mnth period you expose the tops to the light, that fresh energy can be drawn down to the roots to reinvigorate the plant, and you have to start the clock again from then..

It's your choice, but if you keep feeding it, you'll keep it interested.
It won't get bored and go away.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I know, but it just perpetuates the problem.

A teensy bit of attention just reinvigorates the nonsense

It's a bit like killing off couch grass or creeping thistle.
If you exclude the light totally for say about 18 mnths the tops will.die down and the underground roots which store the energy necessary for regrowth, will eventually wither and die.

If however during that 18mnth period you expose the tops to the light, that fresh energy can be drawn down to the roots to reinvigorate the plant, and you have to start the clock again from then..

It's your choice, but if you keep feeding it, you'll keep it interested.
It won't get bored and go away.

poking you is what perpetuates the problem...now fark off and keep your nose out

multitool

Shaman
If however, you get off on imagining me 'hump your leg' then feel free, I can send you a laminated photo of me if you like?

images.jpeg-1.jpg

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
What are your  feelings about not having a garden? Would it help to talk about it?

ideal retirement option in my book.

I had fantasies about say a second floor flat in maybe Lisbon, or somewhere near the Pyrenees, a wrought iron balcony, and perhaps just a few pots of geraniums.

Another dream scuppered by brexit..

multitool

Shaman
If anyone wants to chat about Brexit then feel free to start a new thread, I'm putting this one on ignore.

Let the Wookiee win.

Oh, I don't know.

As a metaphor for Brexit, it's about right.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
D

Deleted member 28

"The year is 2023. Midlandshire is entirely occupied by brexit regretters..

..well, not entirely... One small enclave of indomitable brexiteers still holds out against the invaders.
And life is not easy for those legions trying to get those doughty leavers to admit that they might have majorly fkkd up.

Oh dear.

D

Deleted member 49

UK economy fared worse than every single other major economy including sanction hit Russia....
But we'll be better of in 20/30 years,you just watch.

Top Bottom