Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I aimed higher and have a great life. I aimed so high that I don't need to spend time on a cycling forum posting illiterate, mis-spelt abuse at random people.

Yet, strangely, its me that needs to get a life? :wacko:

yet, here you are doing exactly that....well done, now go sit in the corner for being the class idiot

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
1) I don't have a garden

What are your  feelings about not having a garden? Would it help to talk about it?

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
I aimed higher and have a great life. I aimed so high that I don't need to spend time on a cycling forum posting illiterate, mis-spelt abuse at random people.

Yet, strangely, its me that needs to get a life? :wacko:

Not my business really of course sweetie, but you could just stop poking it.??

Or else if it's totally irresistible you could go over to the dedicated "Poke-a-Troll" thread >>> :rolleyes:

jowwy

Or else if it's totally irresistible you could go over to the dedicated "Poke-a-Troll" thread >>> :rolleyes:

Then fark off and mind your own business....unless your the new forum moderator telling people what they can and can't do??

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
If anyone wants to chat about Brexit then feel free to start a new thread, I'm putting this one on ignore.

Let the Wookiee win.

jowwy

If anyone wants to chat about Brexit then feel free to start a new thread, I'm putting this one on ignore.

Let the Wookiee win.

hahahahahahahaha........another one who says he doesnt abuse people, while abusing people. You couldn't make this shoot up

I could never resist a good poke now and then. :stop:

D

Deleted member 28

Here you are, following me around the forum, trying to dry hump my leg all the time.

I don't think 'following you around the forum' is really factual, there's about a half dozen people on one forum and I get a 'prompt' every time there's a new post.

If however, you get off on imagining me 'hump your leg' then feel free, I can send you a laminated photo of me if you like?

Top Bottom