Political language. What helps, what doesnt ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

'Political Language. What helps, what doesn't??'
Conclusion to be drawn- the political divide only grows wider- best go for a bike ride.

Hello Claud pet - your sneering has been such a miss.

Again Paley, remind us of what you say about snidey remarks?

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire

Darling, maybe just stop 'obsessing' about :rolleyes:over analysing, or dissecting said posts..

In my book that means just stop reading, or responding.

Our aggrieved interlocutor would clearly prefer that.

Or more accurately doesnt care either way anyway :okay:

Pale Rider

Veteran

You keep on sniping, but I hope you've finally grasped you might a response.

Like it or lump it.

Darling, maybe just stop 'obsessing' about :rolleyes:over analysing, or dissecting said posts..

In my book that means just stop reading, or responding.

Our aggrieved interlocutor would clearly prefer that.

Or more accurately doesnt care either way anyway :okay:

Oh dear, if you think I'm aggrieved by this cobblers you are clearly not half as bright as you think you are.

Archie_tect

"Eye for an eye" creates a hopeless loop... and an even more devastating foreign policy.

Forgive and forget- not easy for both sides, but far more endearing.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire

Like it or lump it.

Oh dear, if you think I'm aggrieved by this cobblers you are clearly not half as bright as you think you are.

So stop complaining about sniping, over analysing , or feeling 'creeped out' by the attention.

(Which is a laughable notion of course)

And just keep adding your own hapenneth, worth to the 'collective cobblers' as you see fit.

Just rise above our 'dimwitted' postings :okay:

No one minds ..

You and I both know that we've met in two other forums, albeit you had a different user name, where up until 2012 you made constructive and well argued posts*. It's an utter mystery why someone who can contribute rationally to debate wants to be a PITA and wind everybody else up.

* It's possible (I cannot recall) that Mark or one of the other Mods there offered you the option of dropping the combative stuff or a permanent red card.

Pale Rider

Veteran
You and I both know that we've met in two other forums, albeit you had a different user name, where up until 2012 you made constructive and well argued posts*. It's an utter mystery why someone who can contribute rationally to debate wants to be a PITA and wind everybody else up.

* It's possible (I cannot recall) that Mark or one of the other Mods there offered you the option of dropping the combative stuff or a permanent red card.

The Christian thing would be to turn the other cheek and lap up the sniping, sneering, and attempted character assassinations.

However, while I would never criticise anyone for their faith, I don't share it.

Not sure I've ever been on a forum with a mod called Mark, or that I've ever been threatened with a red card - apart from on CC.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
The rest of your post is your usual me me me garbage.
Once again you prove you have absolutely no understanding of irony.

Just about every other post from you is about how you think you are treated, and how you don't care what a bunch of lefties think of you. The very definition of me, me, me. But you have proved time and time again that you are unable to see that, so we go round in these self pitying/aggrandising (depending on one's opinion) circles. :wacko:

To mangle paraphrase Monty Python, " you are not Clint Eastwood fighting bravely for the underdog on this forum, you are just a very naughty boy"

Pale Rider

Veteran
Just about every other post from you is about how you think you are treated, and how you don't care what a bunch of lefties think of you. The very definition of me, me, me. But you have proved time and time again that you are unable to see that, so we go round in these self pitying/aggrandising (depending on one's opinion) circles.

More crap, and yet another attempted character assassination.

You and other posters repeatedly examine, to put it neutrally, my character - nothing to do with any thread topic.

I could ignore it, but I choose not to, at least some of the time.

I've no idea what you get out of being nasty to a made up name on the internet, but then I don't claim to understand tosspot keyboard warriors.

Top Bottom