Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The timing of this before the local elections is not insignificant.

Edit: and as a dead cat to distract from the criminality by the PM in number 10.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
I was
This is slave-trade....
I was gonna say, will the asylum seeker/refugee transports look anything like this:

1649933261092.png

I remember when some forum members had a go at you for the title of this thread.

Pretty spot on if you ask me.
So genocide on a certain group just for being that group equals a certain approach to illegal immigration in your book?
Reminder Jews and if Nazi germany wasn't stopped earlier many many other groups where killed/murdered/exterminated.
With this system the uk is just taking control of the borders, you know the thing where you mock Boris and friends for in other threads.

It doesn’t matter if it is unfair, inhuman, evil or unlawful. What counts is keeping people of a Shep-like mindset on board, and I think the policy will be successful in those terms even if nobody is actually sent to Rwanda.
They have to do something right? And if you disagree please refrain from mocking tories for not guarding the borders, this is taking back control you know the thing claimed they did not do after Brexit, the thing where are at least 10 pages dedicated about in many different topics..

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
It's worst than thought, asylum seekers will be sent to Yorkshire first before Rwanda...

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I can't see how this is going to work. They can't seem to manage to repatriate foreign prisoners to the EU or the Caribbean successfully so I can't see how this will. In particular, it would be entirely unsafe to remove women and children and process them in Africa.

Sounds like banging the drum pre local elections, then it will be walked back to something like only applying to African males. These guys will be held in the Rwandan hostel but in reality allowed to abscond and thus said to have decided not to continue with their application.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
It’s brutal and deliberately provocative. The Tories are once again exploiting the views of their xenophobic, Brexit-loving fanbase to sew division over immigration. Conveniently timed to dampen unrest over the illegal Downing St parties and bolster support in the forthcoming local elections.

(Edited to remove duplicated phrase)

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
It’s brutal and deliberately provocative. The Tories are once again exploiting the views of their xenophobic, Brexit-loving fanbase to sew division over immigration once again. Conveniently timed to dampen unrest over the illegal Downing St parties and bolster support in the forthcoming local elections.

Sounds like a fair summary.

They have to do something right?
Something must be done, this is something so must therefore be the right thing?

No. The something they must do is process applications in a timely and compassionate way. Of course that sort of quiet competence doesn't get the vote out as effectively as scaring the weak minded with tales of brown people taking our jobs, our homes and our womenfolk, does it?

Top Bottom