Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Been done before and didn't work for Australia and Israel,what would stop people once there making there way back?
As others have said another fecking dead cat story to deflect the heat on him.As for Patel she really is rotten isn't she.☹️
https://bylinetimes.com/2022/04/14/...ssing-problems-faced-by-australia-and-israel/

mudsticks

Squire
Been done before and didn't work for Australia and Israel,what would stop people once there making there way back?
As others have said another fecking dead cat story to deflect the heat on him.As for Patel she really is rotten isn't she.☹️
https://bylinetimes.com/2022/04/14/...ssing-problems-faced-by-australia-and-israel/
I wonder do the Tories imagine that getting a brown woman , the child of refugees in fact, to front up their vile proposals somehow absolves them of any charges of bigotry and xenophobia ..??

But yes an unworkable, inhumane deadcat "solution" ..

By way of 'distraction' from all the rest of their wrongdoing.

Something must be done, this is something so must therefore be the right thing?
i didn't say that, just can't help to get the impression that everything Boris/the tories suggest is wrong in the eyes of some. Yet if you look at voting results there is no support for more hugging like measures, not in the uk, not almost anywhere else in europe.
So you can claim poeple are racist or to stupid, something the left is quite busy doing, and then they are surprised a person like Le pen get high in the voting booth, it's just a response
No. The something they must do is process applications in a timely and compassionate way. Of course that sort of quiet competence doesn't get the vote out as effectively as scaring the weak minded with tales of brown people taking our jobs, our homes and our womenfolk, does it?
I agree they have to respond timely, but therein also lies the problem because lots of asylum procedures are so slow because there is an whole industry called ''human rights lawyers'' who actively delaying procedures for example.
There is an (unjustified?) inmage that the uk is the Whalhalla for migrants, so we have to do something if reselttledment to god knowns where works then so be it, if that stops poeple from dying in boats because of lies told them by poeple smugglers it's a win in my book. But maybe that's just me, maybe we should welcome all that made it and with that support the smuggling who knowns?

It speaks about ''people in desperate need off asylum'' the only way to make the dingly trip to the uk is from France an EU country, so the desperate need for asylum argument is bogus, make sense because they are using an ''research'' from the university of Oxford about refugees from Africa to Europe, totally not comparable at all.
So the conclusion that it's not going to work is false because they use a apple to try to prove it's an pear.

mjr

Yet if you look at voting results there is no support for more hugging like measures, not in the uk, not almost anywhere else in europe.
That wasn't true pre-pandemic. The picture was far more mixed and the UK was over 60% supportive of immigrants:
PGMD_2019-03-14_Global-Migration-Attitudes_0-01.png

Maybe it's changed now but so much there's no support anywhere in Europe, really? Seems unlikely.
So you can claim poeple are racist or to stupid, something the left is quite busy doing, and then they are surprised a person like Le pen get high in the voting booth, it's just a response
The left isn't calling people racist or stupid. That's a favourite trick of the right, telling people "they called you stupid. We don't call you stupid, so vote for us [and let us just treat you like you're very very stupid.]" It's right up there with the "she's after your biscuit" trick.

I think it's more the problem that the left isn't talking about migration (because this is a two-way topic, where what we do on immigration affects what we can do emigrating) much at all and, when it does, it has a bad habit of falling into the right's traps.

I agree they have to respond timely, but therein also lies the problem because lots of asylum procedures are so slow because there is an whole industry called ''human rights lawyers'' who actively delaying procedures for example.
Bull shoot. The procedures are so slow because the other tendency of right-wing governments is to cut public services to the bone and then keep cutting. We've gone past "lean and mean" and even "skinny and pissed off".

There is an (unjustified?) inmage that the uk is the Whalhalla for migrants, so we have to do something if reselttledment to god knowns where works then so be it, if that stops poeple from dying in boats because of lies told them by poeple smugglers it's a win in my book. But maybe that's just me, maybe we should welcome all that made it and with that support the smuggling who knowns?
It won't work. If people are believing lies about how good it is, they'll just believe the lie that illegal relocation isn't planned too. Maybe we should try more realistic ways to stop people being killed in boats, eh?

Last edited:

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
lots of asylum procedures are so slow because there is an whole industry called ''human rights lawyers'' who actively delaying procedures for example.
The slowness is down to time that staff take to process and investigate the claims. And I'm sorry to see that you have bought into the UK Government's pejorative view of ”activist lawyers”.

Lawyers who hold Governments to account, particularly in relation to human rights abuses, are to be lauded. Those human rights they seek to protect are yours too, so tell me: which of your human rights are you prepared to surrender today?

i didn't say that, just can't help to get the impression that everything Boris/the tories suggest is wrong in the eyes of some. Yet if you look at voting results there is no support for more hugging like measures, not in the uk, not almost anywhere else in europe.

Whatevs.

D

Deleted member 49

It speaks about ''people in desperate need off asylum'' the only way to make the dingly trip to the uk is from France an EU country, so the desperate need for asylum argument is bogus, make sense because they are using an ''research'' from the university of Oxford about refugees from Africa to Europe, totally not comparable at all.
So the conclusion that it's not going to work is false because they use a apple to try to prove it's an pear.
You've lost me ? What is to stop the very same people making the journey back....even more lucrative for the smugglers.Maybe instead of spending all that money sending them there,we could invest a lot smaller amount to re-home them.It fecking stinks to be honest,before you go on about "everything Johnson does" tell me something positive about the pr1ck"

Beebo

Veteran
The government have confirmed that they will only send 100 people to Rwanda at any one time.
So it’s totally pointless and extremely costly.

just can't help to get the impression that everything Boris/the tories suggest is wrong in the eyes of some.
Who, the lying, rule breaking, "fark business", "watermelon smile picanniny", "take it on the chin", "tank top wearing bum bandits", "burqa wearing letterbox bank robber", get rich lobbyists to pay for decorating his grace and favour flat, lets off corrupt and bully cabinet ministers, forget about 40billion of Covid fraud, 350million on the side of a bus, lockdown party, adulterer, cockwomble, lying c**t Boris?

I just can't figure out what makes him a wrong'un in the eyes of some.

Top Bottom