Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Who, the lying, rule breaking, "fark business", "watermelon smile picanniny", "take it on the chin", "tank top wearing bum bandits", "burqa wearing letterbox bank robber", get rich lobbyists to pay for decorating his grace and favour flat, lets off corrupt and bully cabinet ministers, forget about 40billion of Covid fraud, 350million on the side of a bus, lockdown party, adulterer, cockwomble, lying c**t Boris?

I just can't figure out what makes him a wrong'un in the eyes of some.

You've made a good start.

That wasn't true pre-pandemic. The picture was far more mixed and the UK was over 60% supportive of immigrants:

Maybe it's changed now but so much there's no support anywhere in Europe, really? Seems unlikely.
That's based on what exactly?
The left isn't calling people racist or stupid. That's a favourite trick of the right, telling people "they called you stupid. We don't call you stupid, so vote for us [and let us just treat you like you're very very stupid.]" It's right up there with the "she's after your biscuit" trick.
That's simply not true, movements like Farage/ukip in the uk, afd in germany and pvv/lpf, fvd in the Netherlands are founded because any criticism on the goverments migration policy was considered ''racist, ''nazi's etc.'' it might not be so controversial now, but there was a road to the point where we have come to now. And still the extreme right is mostly associated with Hitler freaks while looking at Hitlers political alignment it's much more left then it ever was right.

I think it's more the problem that the left isn't talking about migration (because this is a two-way topic, where what we do on immigration affects what we can do emigrating) much at all and, when it does, it has a bad habit of falling into the right's traps.
No the problem is that both sides are stuck on their extremes, the left seems to think all asylum seekers are cute cuddly metro persons proudly waiving whatever proud flag we have now, and the right puts them all down as wannabee isis or similar terrorist. While the reality is more somewhere in the middle no person is the same and yes some will be proudly cuddly pride flag waving other don't but that doesn't make them terrorist either.

Bull shoot. The procedures are so slow because the other tendency of right-wing governments is to cut public services to the bone and then keep cutting. We've gone past "lean and mean" and even "skinny and pissed off".
i'm willing to agree with you that slimmed down services won't help, but the millions the ''human rights'' industry is making are not all due to governments cuts, it's an two way street sadly.

It won't work. If people are believing lies about how good it is, they'll just believe the lie that illegal relocation isn't planned too. Maybe we should try more realistic ways to stop people being killed in boats, eh?
Well that's what this is trying to achieve, that people apply for asylum in the official way and not by illegal boat crossings. But educate me what are realistic ways in your view?
The slowness is down to time that staff take to process and investigate the claims. And I'm sorry to see that you have bought into the UK Government's pejorative view of ”activist lawyers”.

Lawyers who hold Governments to account, particularly in relation to human rights abuses, are to be lauded. Those human rights they seek to protect are yours too, so tell me: which of your human rights are you prepared to surrender today?
Not only the Uk governments view, it everywhere in europe, holding to government to account is something else than endlessly delaying procedures than use that delay to claim the assylum seeker is now ''established here'' yet there are countless of cases where exactly that transpired even more when their are children at play.

It's pretty close considering the Nazis once had plans to forcibly send Jews to Madagascar.

Now can you see how I equal the certain approach of an authoritarian tyrannical power to the Nazis?
Nope i still don't see how many different groups illigally crossing our borders is the same as deporting groups of a certain ethnicity just because they are that ethnicity, it's just a non-starter

Who, the lying, rule breaking, "fark business", "watermelon smile picanniny", "take it on the chin", "tank top wearing bum bandits", "burqa wearing letterbox bank robber", get rich lobbyists to pay for decorating his grace and favour flat, lets off corrupt and bully cabinet ministers, forget about 40billion of Covid fraud, 350million on the side of a bus, lockdown party, adulterer, cockwomble, lying c**t Boris?

I just can't figure out what makes him a wrong'un in the eyes of some.
Sure but if we stop to listen what the point of talking at all?

You do realise that human rights are there to protect us all.

Thank goodness that we have solicitors who use the human rights act to help those who need it.
Sure, i'm also not saying we should abolish/prison/whatever them. But they are a big part in delays of procedures, and they make millions off it.
So should they be immune of criticism? i think not.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I genuinely don't understand how anyone can think this weird idea is a good one. Rwanda is tiny and over-populated. And Kagame is shifty as f*ck. The whole thing is ridiculous, but I suppose I shouldn't expect anything less from this joke of a government.

FishFright

i didn't say that, just can't help to get the impression that everything Boris/the tories suggest is wrong in the eyes of some. Yet if you look at voting results there is no support for more hugging like measures, not in the uk, not almost anywhere else in europe.
So you can claim poeple are racist or to stupid, something the left is quite busy doing, and then they are surprised a person like Le pen get high in the voting booth, it's just a response

I agree they have to respond timely, but therein also lies the problem because lots of asylum procedures are so slow because there is an whole industry called ''human rights lawyers'' who actively delaying procedures for example.
There is an (unjustified?) inmage that the uk is the Whalhalla for migrants, so we have to do something if reselttledment to god knowns where works then so be it, if that stops poeple from dying in boats because of lies told them by poeple smugglers it's a win in my book. But maybe that's just me, maybe we should welcome all that made it and with that support the smuggling who knowns?

I hope you'll be joining those flights to Rwanda as an unwanted immigrant. It might actually teach you some humanity.

mjr

That's based on what exactly?
The source is given in the bottom of the graphic, if you try reading to the end.

That's simply not true, movements like Farage/ukip in the uk, afd in germany and pvv/lpf, fvd in the Netherlands are founded because any criticism on the goverments migration policy was considered ''racist, ''nazi's etc.''
:laugh: UKIP was nothing to do with immigration originally, founded as a purely anti-EU party by a migrant academic who Farage deposed and took the party down the immigration line as a move of sheer political opportunism. Similarly, FvD was founded mainly to campaign against the Ukraine-EU Association Agreement (wow, that doesn't look so noble now) and adopted anti-migration and anti-Islamic policies later.

Generally, the far right cannot form coherent parties, so has to invade and hijack other parties. (AfD is different, founded as an isolationist anti-foreigners party, initially opposing the Eurozone support measures.)

it might not be so controversial now, but there was a road to the point where we have come to now. And still the extreme right is mostly associated with Hitler freaks while looking at Hitlers political alignment it's much more left then it ever was right.
If you really think Hitler is left-wing, you're in a very small minority and I suggest you're out of balance.

Well that's what this is trying to achieve, that people apply for asylum in the official way and not by illegal boat crossings. But educate me what are realistic ways in your view?
"The only way to substantially reduce the numbers crossing the Channel is through an agreement with France. That is the lesson from previous episodes of unauthorised sea crossings." https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/channel-crossings/

The UK could, of course, also become party to the Dublin III Regulation again, so asylum seekers can in some circumstances be transferred to the first EU member state in which they arrived, but I don't think Leavers are ready to let us rejoin the EU so that we can control immigration better again.

With this system the uk is just taking control of the borders, you know the thing where you mock Boris and friends for in other threads.
Covid showed that we were always able to control our borders within the EU. We saw EU and Schenghen countries shutting their borders to try and halt the Covid spread. Something that we were told we would have to leave the richest trading block on the planet to do.

It seems to me that you're very close to supporting Patel's evil scheme.

BTW, can you please proof-read your brain farts before posting as I have a sore head trying to make sense of them.

mudsticks

Squire
I genuinely don't understand how anyone can think this weird idea is a good one. Rwanda is tiny and over-populated. And Kagame is shifty as f*ck. The whole thing is ridiculous, but I suppose I shouldn't expect anything less from this joke of a government.

Yes it's just another distraction, from what has become the everyday sh1ttiness of 'our' present administration..

Convenient drop out of WiFi here ..

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/n...-minister-has-no-response-to-question-319551/

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Here's what the UK government themselves had to say about Rwanda in January 2021..

Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office and Julian Braithwaite

25 January 2021

37th Universal Periodic Review: UK statement on Rwanda

The UK delivered a statement on Rwanda at the 37th Session of Universal Periodic Review (UPR), sharing recommendations to improve their human rights record.

The United Kingdom welcomes Rwanda’s strong record on economic and social rights, and promotion of gender equality. We remain concerned, however, by continued restrictions to civil and political rights and media freedom. As a member of the Commonwealth, and future Chair-in-Office, we urge Rwanda to model Commonwealth values of democracy, rule of law, and respect for human rights.

We recommend that Rwanda:

1. Conduct transparent, credible and independent investigations into allegations of extrajudicial killings, deaths in custody, enforced disappearances and torture, and bring perpetrators to justice.

2. Protect and enable journalists to work freely, without fear of retribution, and ensure that state authorities comply with the Access to Information law.

3. Screen, identify and provide support to trafficking victims, including those held in Government transit centres.

Here's what the UK government themselves had to say about Rwanda in January 2021..

Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office and Julian Braithwaite

25 January 2021

37th Universal Periodic Review: UK statement on Rwanda

The UK delivered a statement on Rwanda at the 37th Session of Universal Periodic Review (UPR), sharing recommendations to improve their human rights record.

The United Kingdom welcomes Rwanda’s strong record on economic and social rights, and promotion of gender equality. We remain concerned, however, by continued restrictions to civil and political rights and media freedom. As a member of the Commonwealth, and future Chair-in-Office, we urge Rwanda to model Commonwealth values of democracy, rule of law, and respect for human rights.

We recommend that Rwanda:

1. Conduct transparent, credible and independent investigations into allegations of extrajudicial killings, deaths in custody, enforced disappearances and torture, and bring perpetrators to justice.

2. Protect and enable journalists to work freely, without fear of retribution, and ensure that state authorities comply with the Access to Information law.

3. Screen, identify and provide support to trafficking victims, including those held in Government transit centres.
There was a mouthpiece on the radio last night saying that unpleasantness has all been squared away now. Which is nice.

Nope i still don't see how many different groups illigally crossing our borders is the same as deporting groups of a certain ethnicity just because they are that ethnicity, it's just a non-starter

I didn't say it was the same. I said it was pretty close: both the Tories and Third Reich want/wanted to send an unwanted section of society to a far away African country.
Sure but if we stop to listen what the point of talking at all?
We do listen, but it's all lies.

Sure, i'm also not saying we should abolish/prison/whatever them. But they are a big part in delays of procedures, and they make millions off it.
So should they be immune of criticism? i think not.
I'm very comfortable with human rights lawyers getting well paid to defend the rights of the vulnerable from a government which clearly breaks the law, see the Windrush scandal as a clear example of this government breaking human rights laws.

However I doubt if individual lawyers made "millions" as you suggest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom